house

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

BORA! KRYSTAL! IRENE! .

=======================

12pm we do movie marathon. We play a horror film the grudge. In the middle of the movie. We heard steps on a stair, opening the water pump and open and close the lights but there no people who still awake beside us. We heard opening the door of our room when the door open we saw a shadow who passes our room. We feel scared so we get blanket and cover to us. Were so scared that time and dont know what to do. .

=======================

7pm time to clean the house theres no one beside me. I finish to clean so i go outside the house but when i lock the door i heard a steps going up the stair who is like playing. ¤_¤ i was shock because i know there no one inside the house so i do run fast.12pm The next day im in the C.r to shower while showering i heard a lady voice who is singing like this "hmmmmhmmhmm" shes like doing luluby so i did fast showering and run out the house. .

=======================

9pm I was in my room that time i was watching t.v. Then i heard steps going up and next to my room its a boy. Who is running. He open my door and close so strong. That time im so tired so i said to him."*yah! What are you doing here? You should go out here this is my house not yours." then i go back to my room but when i step back i saw my window that is moving like a hands touch it from up to down but i just ignore it because im so tired that time. I dont like ghosts and im ignore that. .

=======================

>based on my friends story about their horror houses.

=======================

>wow this is my 1st story which i completed it. Hehe this is my 2nd story.

>thank u very much for reading it hope u like it and scared you of some of my experiences. Enjoy it!! Kamsahamnida!!!