street

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

HYERIM

. =======================

In our subdivision.In street We have a 5 houses 2 in the left,2 in the right and in the center is our house. 2 house in the left is abandont and 1 house in the right is abondont too so we have a neighbor just one. And in there a so so old light post. Our neighbor is a couple/married[dingdong&marian] but they always not in there house.in the murning there in there job. in the night they come home. A month past because i am a student i came home late because we have a group project. I need to walk in front of the the couple house. I see a light coming from the house so i think the couple arrive to their home and i saw too a man in their room. The next day i came home late again. I walk in front the house again and this time i saw a man again and he open the window and look at me...... ¤_¤ °_°I saw a red man who is staring at me, smilling evilly and have a horn in his head YES!!! your right.!! . Its a DEVIL. I was like ommo!!!. . I shout while running fast to came home faster.

OMMONI!! OMMONI!! Yah! What happen? My grandma said

. I tell her what i saw while crying. She said the couple decide to go for sale their house. I ask her too why our neighbor abandont their house. She said its because they feel unnecesary. Feel unbetter and its because of that man i said. I talk to my grandma to do abandont and do 4sale our house too because of that incident. So we move to a dorm that is near in my school. I know too that the light post in our street is a death post. 50 years before all the bad people who arrest in the sub. Is tie to that and the people who is so angry. They throw a stone to them till the man is already die.Now They have a 5 abandon house there.