double ganger2

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

Suzy

. =======================

its a vacation month we visit our grandma. 8 pm sleep time... 12 am a crew(Baro) go to grandma house to get a water. He saw my cousin he talk to jia my cousin talk to him too. The next day the crew talk to us to ask my cousin. And he shock what he heard... "what?? You are sleeping that time? He ask. We said yes 8pm we already sleeping. But he said i saw you 12pm i talk to you and you answer my question too. But after that, your gone so i think your go inside and sleep but its not. Wow!!! It copy you perfectly wow!... We are shock too when we heard what he said. . 7pm my cousins(mark,jeongmin,kevin,mino,suga,suho&lay) decide to talk to the double ganger they go out and shout.. "yah! Why are you copiying our cousin? Why? We dont do anything to you? Why? There no air when they go out but when they shout the air out and its so strong. We who is staring to them together with jia, fei, abby and aunt. And more is shock. My auntie said yah! They angry what you said. My cousins run to house. But my auntie said go back and say sorry do. My couSins was so scared but they do what my auntie said. When they said SORRY the air back to normal. We speechless thats the first time we experience that. My cousins said wow we dont do that again.

======================

i experience that too double ganger. 9pm it copy me but just voice telling "ajumma can i borrow stapler? Ajumma go out to look to me but theres no me there. Next day they ask me and my umma about that were shock. Dont know what to say.So since that time im scare about paranormal.

=======================

>based on my true experience.

>and if your thingking about the crew. In front of our house there have a restau.

>In the 2nd story is the same place where is song hye kyo is my main.