grandmother

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

[Coffin]

Alice: i was 8 year old that time. i have a friend her grand mother was dead and we me, aunt. visit them. when we enter the room i saw a grand mother in the door. she looks so unhappy dress in a long white beautiful dress, have her ring. have a long hair. i vow to her, my aunt. looks at me and said ya why are you vowing? i saw a lady there aunt. lady? she asked i nodded. but she has weird face. and we sit . that time i didnt see the grandmother of my friend... i dont like to see the people who died so i didnt look to the long beautiful thing where the died people live. i saw my friend. and ask some question. i ask her. who is the lady in the door when we enter the room? she said who? i saw a lady that have a long hair have her ring and dress in a beautiful long white dress.but she unhappy she shocked whatt???¤_¤ ya thats. my grandmother. and she pull me to the Coffin of her grandmother and say ya is she is lady you saw? i was shocked when i saw a people who is dead. but i answer yes she is. she is the lady who i saw. and that exactly her dress and everything.. my friend was shocked and she said it to her parents. her parents was shocked too. and they ask me about it. they all shock. when they know that.. . .

>i change the name of my friend into alice.

>alice of hello venus. .