Auditorium

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

[5 man]

barbie: im a high school student and our section is pick to perform 1 day before the performance day. we are practicing our song to sing in the stage when we heard a voice who is singing in the backstage. that song who the voice sing is the song where is we are going to perform. the voice is not loud but we all heard it we just ignore it so we continue our practice but the voice started to sing again. and just my teacher and my classmate is the only people who are in the aud. one of my classmate{joshua} go to baskstage to see if there is a people their but he back and say maam no other people. our teacher decided to continue our practice. but the voice started again and this time its louder than the 1st and 2nd. so we decide to stop and run out of the aud.. . the next day. the day were is we are going to perform. our performance start and end. when our performance end we vow i look to my classmate. one of my classmate{bea} was¤_¤ so scared And in shock when we are in the dressing room i talk to her i ask her what happen she said she saw a 5 man they all look a like and sitting in front seat she said that they all look to her and smile in an evily way. and she cried. in the first i thought me and bea is the only one who saw it but all my classmate saw it too. were all scared. Since that day we dont go to our school auditorm. .

>the aud. is the ust aud. one of the famous university in phil. .

>barbie,joshua,and bea is a famous teen star.