Phone call

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

[namjoo]

-----------------------------

My auntie was dead in may 5 but she call me in may 7. how she do that if she is already dead..

11pm. . .may.7

aunt calling...

i pick my phone and wake my mom

.*activate loud speak*

yes?mom said..

"plx help me, get me away from here,they will kill me" wae? What happen? My mom replied.

But my aunt. Repeat what she said. Call ended.

Aunt repeated what she said. She said that about 20x what my mom ask she alwayx repeat that line

. Next day we decided to go to her house but we all shock when we know what happen. My aunt. Died in may 5 but she call me may 7 how? How she do that? One man whispered to us "ur aunt was dead because she was killed she drink a poison and ur ajusshi do that" "how? And why?" we reply"ur ajusshi gave her a juice its a poison i heard what he said and why? I dont know." we decide to research ask the nurse and the neighbor their. And they all answer the same what the man whisper to us. The day where my aunt is going to the cemetery where is the dead is living. I saw my aunt. Looking to us i whisper to my mom and sister "yah! Unnie Seohyun! Umma Yoona! look,auntie is staring to us!" but they said "i dont like! Im coldy! My feet was getting cold im scared." so i close my eyes and pray. In the morning my mom whispered to my auntie eunbi "eunbi who did that to you scare them dont give them a peaceful night fight!"the next day we heard my ajusshi house was full of screaming. Their door closes and open even when theirs no people around. And we back to our house. Chigum my ajusshi's life is so poor. Her wife have a cancer. And i know my auntie spirit is there to do their life miserable.

>my ajusshi is like to have what aunt have.