Sister's

PARANORMAL EXPERIENCE

Park Shin Hye.. Park Min Young.

=======================

2am Im on my job. Me and my co-chemist doing a pasta. While doing it we listening to radio. I change the station when i sit in my chair the radio station change but there no people who change it.*the ghost change the station in her favorite station* Yassi change the station again but when yassi sit to her chair too the station change again. We all know that its a ghosts. I was so angry because we want to listen to other station so i said."yah! Please just now dont change the station we want to listen to that station so please dont change." then i change the station again. And wow at least the ghosts is good she dont change the station.. 3am i finish doing pasta and i just fix it.But when i finish fixing it the ghost start to fixing it too.The pasta is moving but no one touching it,i ignore it and continue to work...In my building we know the story of that ghost. One day a girl do suicide*jump* in that building.

=======================

One day Me and my unnie shin hye, have a conflict we fight so long thats the first time we fight. When were saying anything. I was crying and i call umma!umma! A many times while crying i dont know i fall asleep. I have a nightmare. I saw my mom smiling to me but she is already dead, she put her hands in my neck so thats why i cant breath, my unnie wake me and she ask me whats the problem and i tell her everything. She was worried. I dont whats my dream meaning. Still everytime im sleeping im dreaming a bad dream. Called nightmare.

=======================

>based on my cousin.