20/9/2003

Our Life

20/9/2003

Hyesung was fully dressed in his uniform. He was handsome, his eyes and hair were slightly brown. Anyone could be captivated by him, the angelic prince. His face showed that he was excited and happy.

                Eric promised him to go to school together that day. There is no reason he should not be happy. ‘Going to school with a friend makes me happy!’ That was his thought. Hyesung waited outside his big and modern house.

                Hyesung is a son of a rich businessman. He goes to school with a brand new sports car. He has his own driver aka his bodyguard. His bodyguard has a weird name. “Why did you name yourself Tablo? Isn’t Daniel Armand Lee or Lee Seon Woong better?” Hyesung asked innocently.

                “Shhh!!!” Tablo eyes glanced their surroundings, making sure there were no suspicious things. “I have to keep my identities as a secret. I am your bodyguard, Hyesung. It’s a dangerous job.”

                “Oh, okay.” Hyesung was curious. Why did Tablo choose to be his bodyguard? Tablo is an intelligent guy who had many universities certificates. Plus, Tablo is actually his cousin. Why didn’t Papa help him to be someone inside Papa’s companies?

                Hyesung asked Tablo and this is his answer, “Because Papa actually paid me 10 times more than his employees.” Okay... That made Hyesung dumbfounded.

                Ah! Eric is here! A black car parked in front of Hyesung’s house. Hyesung rushed to open the door and went in. He managed to greet Eric’s father, “Good morning, sir! Ouch!” He banged his head on the car’s door. Eric held his laughter as he watched the clumsy Hyesung embarrassed.

                “Ouch, that must hurt a lot!” A smile greets Hyesung. Who was it? Eric father was driving, Eric was sitting in front. Who was sitting next to Hyesung? OH! It was Eric’s beautiful sister!

                Hyesung widened his eyes and quickly bow. “Annyonghasaeyo!” Eric was quietly laughing in front. He was sure Hyesung was as red as a cute tomato~

                Hyesung quickly went out of the car when they arrived at their school. Eric waved at his father as he drove away. Hyesung looked at Eric with a horrified face. “Why~?” Eric laughed as much as he could. Hyesung was giving out little punches to him.

                “Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!” Eric wiped away his tears. “Hahaha........ I told her to sit in front but she said it’s alright. She said that you won’t even look at her. Hahahhaaa!!!!” Eric laughed at that shy prince. Hyesung covered his face. “You don’t have to worry anyway. My sister doesn’t like you. She likes Andy.”

                Eric made things worse. Hyesung was moody all day long. Eric had to be patient with his mood swing.  But at last, Hyesung fall asleep in the Maths class. Hehehe, Hyesung will feel refreshed. Eric let that guy slept. The teacher did not notice at all as he had not thought Hyesung will be the culprit today.

                Usually, Eric will be the one sleeping from 12 pm til 6 pm. So the teachers will look out for him and be prepared. The teachers were moved today. Eric was awake the whole time, diligently study even for English. Eric disliked English lessons, he thought it was boring. (Just because he was brilliant at it.)

                Hyesung woke up. He was in the laboratory. It was Science class. Hyesung gritted his teeth as he was woken by Minwoo’s naughty water splash. Hyesung got a free facial wash that day. “Kekekekke!!!” Minwoo laughed maniacally. It was Hyesung’s fault for sleeping, and Eric’s fault because he placed Hyesung in front of the sink.

                “Yah! LEE MINWOO!” Hyesung got up and chased Minwoo in the laboratory. Fortunately, the teacher was inside the store room, searching for a boiling tube. Hyesung couldn’t catch Minwoo at all. The man was too fast despite his short legs.

                “Oh my god, Lee Minwoo! I swear to punch you!” Hyesung yelled, unsatisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~