21/8/2004

Our Life

“Are you ready guys?” Minwoo asked the others before they went on the stage. Andy and Hyesung looked nervous. Junjin and Dongwan were excited and Eric was calm. “Fighting!”

                “Fighting!” They all cheered and the host of the assembly asked them to be on stage.

                *Start*                                                     

                Minwoo sat on a chair, looking at an English book that is so hard to understand. He frowned and scratched his head. “Why is English so difficult?! It’s so boring!” Minwoo put down the English book and grabbed a comic instead.

                “What did you said?! English is boring?! Yah!” Hyesung hit Minwoo’s head with a newspaper. “English is the best after Korean!” There were English writings on the newspaper, Hyesung had been reading them.

                “I prefer Shin Chan instead!” Minwoo opened his comic book and start giggling at Shin Chan’s mischief.

                “Come on! Let me teach you fun things about English!” Hyesung grabbed Minwoo’s hand to the others. The music started playing. It was ‘High School Musical, We’re All in This Together’. (Play the song if you want!)

                Minwoo felt a drop of water on his nose. He looked up. It was starting to rain. In an instant, the stage was already wet. Minwoo stared blankly as the crowds starting to run away from the rain. In an instant, there were no audience. Hyesung and the others gasped. The music also had stopped playing.

                Minwoo was shocked. It will affect him emotionally. He worked so hard for this performance. Oh my... I expected the best thing would happen to me today. Minwoo lifted his hand and felt more rain drops on his hand. Minwoo couldn’t believe that was happening.

                He prepared the lines for the others to sing. He created their choreography. He perfected the scripts. But it didn’t affect him that much. It was the feeling of ache; he saw how hard his best friends worked with him. They had so much fun. They were supposed to have fun on the stage. They even practised in the sun.

                Minwoo worried about that the most. He feared that his friends will be disappointed. Especially in him. Eric, Dongwan, Hyesung, Junjin and Andy saw the grief in Minwoo. He was a perfectionist, yet he never snapped to his friends when they made mistakes. Dongwan quickly ran.

                Minwoo nodded and smiled disappointingly. He knew his friends would back off. The raindrops became more annoying. Pit pat pit pat. Minwoo was still in his own mind as the music was played again. It seemed that Dongwan ran to start the music.

                Eric quickly jumped in and said his lines. “Together, together, together everyone!”

                Junjin clapped following to the beat. “Together, together, come on let’s have some fun!”

                Andy continued, “Together, we’re there for each other every time!”

                “Together, together come on let’s do this right,” sang Dongwan. His voice took Minwoo back to reality. Minwoo looked at Dongwan, who was back on the stage, then to his friends. He saw them smiling. And he was sure the Sun was shining at that time. Suddenly, the rain stopped bothering him.

                They started dancing to the choreography. “We're all in this together, once we know that we are, we're all stars and we see that. We're all in this together and it shows when we stand,” They held each other’s hand, “Hand in hand, make our dreams come true!!!”

                Slowly, the corridors, where the students can clearly see the stage, were crowded. The students could see how joyful six of them on the stage, singing and dancing. They didn’t care that their uniforms were wet. Hyesung, for once didn’t care that his hair was messy.

                Their shoes were soaked, and it was even fun like that. It was like they were kindergarten kids playing in puddles. It wasn’t even a serious performance, like what Minwoo had planned. It was spontaneous, Hyesung spin kicked the air, Junjin showing off his cool dance, Andy doing his heart dance, Eric (crushing his prince-like image) bouncing his chest, Minwoo did a solo dance, showing his charismatic aura.

                Everyone was captivated. The music was loud enough covering the sound of heavy rain.

                “Together, together, together everyone. Together, together, come on lets have some fun. Together, we’re there for each other every time. Together, together come on let’s do this right. ” This time, the students sang along with them.

                We're going to rock the house,” It was a rap, specially made for Andy.  “YEAH YEAH! The party's on now everybody makes some noise come on scream and shout!”

                Eric: Students, sing along!
                Junjin: Yeah, you really got it goin' on
                Eric: Students, in the school!
                Junjin: Everybody says it now
                Eric: Students, everywhere!
                Junjin: Wave your hands up in the air

                “That's the way we do it, let’s get to it, time to show the world!” Minwoo sang enthusiastically. He danced so well that the audience cheered for him. Dongwan couldn’t help but to glance at him.

                “We're all in this together, once we know, that we are, we're all stars and we see that!” The six handsome boys sang together in harmonic with the perfect dance. “We're all in this together and it shows when we stand hand in hand make our dreams come true!”

                “We're all in this together when we reach we can fly know inside we can make it,” Dongwan sang in English that he practised so hard, just for Minwoo! Hyesung continued singing in his angelic voice, We're all in this together once we see there’s a chance that we have and we take it.”

                 "Wave your hands up in the air, that's the way we do it, let's get to it. Come on everyone!”

                 It was perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N   Omooooo!!!!!!!! Woodong is too obvious!!!!! >_<    And sorry, I at writing epic stories! XD )