26/10/2003

Our Life

26/10/2003

Junjin broke his finger because he was too fierce playing dodge ball. Some other boys played with him, inside the classroom. It was ridiculous. Of course, it will bring someone injuries, playing in a small place like that.

                Hyesung just shook his head. He continued writing. Eric kept on pestering Hyesung, he wanted to know what Hyesung is writing but Hyesung shooed him away. Oh, Junjin was nagged by his father when he came to school.

                The injury was not even serious but Junjin was crying like a baby. Charlie Park teased his son, “Go and play again. I want to see you broke all your fingers.”

                “Appa~!”

                Kekekeke... This time, it was Hyesung who had to hold back his laughter. Eric was sleeping again, Hyesung was the one who witnessed everything. But he pretended not to hear anything. 

                It is October. They are going to be 14 years old next year. Hyesung smiled. He met such friends this year. Junjin and Eric were his friends since they were 9 years old. Dongwan was from the same school, but he was not as close before. Minwoo was from another school. Hyesung cringed.

                He couldn’t stand Minwoo actually. Minwoo talked too much. Everybody could see, Hyesung always push Eric away, but that was because Eric is always annoying. Well, to be exact, he couldn’t stand any one; especially the noisiest. Because Hyesung is actually introvert and anti social.

                But he loves having friends. And he is thankful for them.