13/8/2004

Our Life

13/8/2004

It was English Festival in their school. The English teacher gave a task to Minwoo, the special stupid to make a skit for the opening ceremony. Minwoo was a bit flustered. Why did the teacher asked him? Why not Eric or Hyesung? The English geniuses?

                “What to do~?” Minwoo whined at Eric. Eric ignored him and went to sleep. No wonder he is so handsome; Eric got too much beauty sleep. Minwoo pouted due to Eric’s behaviour. He kept thinking, why the hell he asked that David statue. All he does is sleep!

                I’ll do my best and let Eric regret it by himself!!! There was a fire inside Minwoo’s heart as he burned in passion. The teacher actually knew Minwoo was creative. Everything that he does, work beautifully. He had magical fingers, the teachers said. Any creativity-based competition will be conquered by Minwoo alone.

                He is a special student who has placed in the teacher’s hearts even though he was naughty. Minwoo asked around, who wanted to help his sketch. Of course, the enthusiast Dongwan forced everybody to join in. Minwoo was so happy.

                Minwoo directed the sketch with his charisma. They planned together the story line and it became a musical sketch.  They only knew each other’s beautiful vocals and they were amazed.

                “Yah! The dance is like this!” Dongwan showed the dance steps with confidence to Hyesung. They were both dancing statues, the opposite of dancing machines. Minwoo giggled looking at Dongwan’s stiff body movements.

                Hyesung was diligently trying to copy Dongwan’s moves. After that, Minwoo stopped giggling secretly and hit Dongwan. “Ouch! Minwoo~! What are you doing? It hurts~!” Dongwan rubbed his head. Minwoo took over as Hyesung’c coach.

                Minwoo danced swiftly and it was perfect, receiving applauses from Junjin and Andy. They were doing mischief to the sleeping leader. Minwoo completed the dance move. “It’s like this, pabo!” Hyesung laughed at Dongwan. Dongwan said Hyesung was the pabo. They were denying Minwoo's comment.

                Andy giggled while Junjin whispered something to him. Then Junjin said, “You’re both pabo!”

                “Yah!” Dongwan and Hyesung yelled in unison. Minwoo nodded while laughing with Andy. Eric woke up and the maknaes quickly run away, pretending nothing happened. Eric got this big red spots on his handsome face, that was the result of the maknaes naughty hands. And the panda eyes, was Dongwan's doing. Hyesung and Minwoo signed on Eric's face, pretending they were stars, signing on their fan's face.

                “What did I missed?” asked Eric who was clueless. The others bit their lips to stop themselves from laughing. In the end, they couldn’t and burst laughing hysterically.