21/8/2004

Our Life

21/8/2004

It took them only a week to practise the sketch. Their teachers really supported Minwoo’s sketch. They treated them lunch when the boys came to school in the morning to practise. Minwoo was really happy.

                In about 1 hour, the assembly will start. Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin, Andy, Hyesung and Eric were nervous for two reasons. Firstly, they have to perform in front of 1000 students. Second, the weather looked like it’s going to rain. It was dark. Minwoo was pressured.

                Minwoo went to the school’s garden to calm himself. He wasn’t worried about the performance, he was confident that they’re good. He was worried about the weather. What if it starts raining and they have to cancel the sketch? He was worried that his friends will be disappointed.

                Minwoo really cared for his friends. He never thought that everything will be such a waste if it is cancelled. “Minwoo, cheer up.” Minwoo heard Dongwan’s voice behind him. Minwoo smiled, he never showed his frowns to anyone.

                “I am happy.” Minwoo stated.

                “Then why do I feel like you’re not?” Dongwan took a seat beside Minwoo.

                Minwoo sighed. “Because you know me the best.” Dongwan nodded in agreement with a grin on his face.

                “Yeah, I know you the best! And because I’m your best friend, too right? Right?” Dongwan asked Minwoo with the cutest smile. Minwoo’s heart was like stabbed by a cupid’s arrow.

                Minwoo raised his eyebrow while his heart was pounding. “Y-yeah. So are the others.”

                Dongwan pouted and crossed his arms. “I want to be your special friend! I don’t want to be the same with them! They !” Dongwan said jokingly. Minwoo blinked his eyes a few times and smiled timidly.

                “Mianei, Dongwan. I can’t help you.” Minwoo stood up and quickly went away.

                Dongwan was confused. Why? Dongwan was only joking. “Ktak ktak!” Dongwan heard people cracking knuckles behind him. Dongwan gulped his saliva, didn’t dare to look behind. “M-Minwoo, wait for me!” Dongwan stood up.

                “Where are you going, Kim Dongwan?” Dongwan did not need to turn to know Hyesung’s voice. Dongwan also could feel  the Zomdy’s aura behind him. Eric and Junjin also were ready to beat Dongwan for saying they .

                “Ahaha...ha... Mianei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dongwan ran for his life.