19/2/2015

Our Life

19/2/2015

Hyesung sighed. He was so tired with all of the preparations. It was no use hiring a new secretary. Hyesung hired Sungha Jung, a guitarist as his secretary. However, the man was not devoted to him as Tablo once devoted to Hyesung.

                Being quiet is not an advantage at all. Hyesung thought it would be good to hire Sungha (just because he is quiet). Hyesung remembered he couldn’t stand someone chatty and annoying as hell. So, he tried hard to hire Sungha, and luckily, Sungha agreed with a single nod. That man is really quiet.

                But Hyesung understand him well. Sungha was like his twin. He listens well, but sometimes needs a beating. Hyesung couldn’t be mad at Sungha. That man was too nice. If he could at least talk, Sungha would be perfect. As his secretary, of course.

                After Hyesung graduated from Oxford University, Tablo couldn’t be found anywhere. Tablo, who stood by Hyesung during his worst. Hyesung didn’t mind but he was worried if something happened to his hyung.

                “Sungha, can you at least deliver this? Please?” Hyesung had to persuade Sungha who always sticking to his favourite guitar.

                Sungha nodded and stood up. He took his guitar and put it gently in its casing. Hyesung watched as the thin man walked out of his office. Hyesung quickly went to the window and watched Sungha getting on his white Vespa. Hyesung sighed again, couldn’t make his worry disappear.

                Hyesung is 25 years old. He graduated from Oxford University and received MBA degree. He took over his father’s company, SAJ Corporation. Hyesung gritted his teeth as he remembered his first day working as the president. He drove his car and Sungha sat next to him.

                The vice president who was about 20 years older than Hyesung opened the door for Sungha. He greeted Sungha and thought Sungha was the president. Hei! He is so small and delicate-looking! Can’t you tell already? Hyesung was furious as he entered the company alone.

                Sungha kept quiet as the vice-president talked about the company. Hyesung smirked. Let’s see where this all will stop. “Who is that girl? Your secretary? She’s so pretty!” The vice-president winked Hyesung, adding fuel to fire.

                “Yah! You old wrench! I am the President!” That was not the end. That Vice-President end up in the hospital, paralyzed by Hyesung.