21/9/2003

Our Life

21/9/2003

Hyesung and Eric went to school together again. They were supposed to pick up Junjin as well but Junjin woke up late. Hyesung and Eric did not want to be late, so they left him. The school monitors in their school were as fierce as hell.

                They arrived at school earlier than usual. Eric’s father treated them some ice-blended. Hyesung was happy again. He definitely has a sweet tooth, as well as Eric. They were drinking at the stall in front of their school. It is about 11.45 a.m. The day was hot, so it was a treat to them.

                Eric’s father, who was a doctor, looked at Hyesung suspiciously. Hyesung gulped down his saliva. He was surprised. Why is he looking at Hyesung like that? Hyesung raised his eyebrow. Eric’s father grinned cutely and said, “Your pimple is pretty.” Hyesung almost choke on his ice-blended.

                Eric had to hold his laughter again that day. They went inside the school and Hyesung looked at Eric for an explanation. “Hahahahah!!!” Eric was tearing up at his cute friend. Hyesung is so simple-minded.  “Mianei. My father rarely saw a pimple because his son and daughters are all flawless. He must like you a lot.”

                “Yah! What kind of explanation is that? That is absurd!” But Hyesung liked the last sentence Eric spoke. Yeah, he kinda likes it.

                That evening, they had a test in their class. It was Mathematics, a subject Eric likes, a subject Hyesung hates. Everybody hates Maths! (Thought Hyesung) Dongwan made a fuss while doing his test. He was really noisy, Hyesung was angry.

                “If only this world is free of Dongwan and Junjin! My world will be peaceful!” Hyesung thought while doing his test. Well, it was not so much of thought if Eric could hear it. Eric nodded his head, and the teacher thought they were copying each other’s answers.

                But of course, Hyesung was the only one punished. Eric was a genius at Maths and well, Hyesung was the opposite. Hyesung added Eric in his punch-list. It was a list Hyesung made. The first waiting to be punch is Minwoo, next is Dongwan. And the list continue until the last man on earth.

                When the bells rang at 6 pm, they packed their books. It was dark as it rained earlier. The other naughty boys inside the class switched off the lights to scare the girls. Who would have thought Hyesung was afraid too. Plus, Hyesung was really slow, packing his things.

                The others left him alone inside the classroom except for Junjin and Eric. Hyesung’s best friends. He decided to tick off their name from the punch-list. Hyesung smiled sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~