Prologue-18/2/2015

Our Life

18/2/2015

“Why isn’t this working?!!!” Andy yelled in disappointment. He halfheartedly placed the dough he was making on the table. It was nicely becoming dough, but Andy was not satisfied.  It was not turning like what he had imagined.

Andy made cookies in the past, and he forgot how he did it. The dough was as soft as his cheeks. But the dough in his hands right now was not soft at all. Andy pouted a little bit. He was angry, as he used the finest quality of flour and butter.

What did he do in when he was young? He was immature and inexperienced back then. So, how did the cookies turned out well and delicious? He remembered people laughing, smiling and praising his rainbow cookies. What did he forget?

Andy is now 25 years old. He is a successful chef who owned a bakery. His expertise is in making desserts and sweets. However, he was not that successful in making cookies and biscuits. He only bakes cakes, cupcakes and muffins since he graduated from university.

“Why am I terrible at baking cookies?!” Andy yelled again, scaring his assistant chefs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~

“Ahjusshi!” The voice made Eric startled. Eric looked up and saw a chubby girl in a nurse uniform. “Ahjusshi, if you want to sleep, please sleep at your home. This is a hospital, not a hotel. Please go home.”

                Eric glared at the nurse. How dare she did not know who am I! Eric was still glaring at the nurse who was persistent in throwing him out. “Yah! Ahjusshi!!!”

                “Don’t you know who I am?” Eric asked calmly even though he was so angry.

                “Don’t you know who I am? I am the Head Nurse! So, please go out before I report you!”

                “I am a doctor here!” Eric gritted his teeth after shouting at her. There were a few more arguments before the nurse gave up. Who would trust he was a doctor, anyway? Eric looked like a nation’s fool with his beard, long hair and messy clothes.

                He did not look like a 25 years old genius surgeon. That Eric Mun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Bla... bla... Do your work... Then you can talk... bla.. bla...” Minwoo was being nagged by the Director of Hospital because he talked too much. Minwoo pouted as he thought, ‘He talked even more than me!’

                Minwoo is a dentist. A handsome dentist. “Open your mouth!” The kid who came as a patient  in front of him quickly did so. “I am like this because I am lonely. Why do you have to blame it on me? There is no one that will talk to me, so I do all the talking. I know I should concentrate on my work, but I can’t!”

                “I will be too lonely then. Hmmm... I think I have to find a wife and quickly get married. Then I can have someone to share my story. Then we will have babies, and I can talk even more! Wow! Wonderful! That is my goal for now! Let’s get married!”

                He never stopped talking about marriage that day. The nurses and the patients had to check for their ears that day. The kid swore not to get married. He even regretted being born. All because of that chatty dentist, Lee Minwoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah! Pass me the ball!” Junjin gritted his teeth as the students kept on passing the balls to each other. “Yah! You can’t play in the classroom!” The students were as naughty as he was when he was young.

                “Junjin! Look at me!” Ricky cheekily balance the ball on his head. “Am I the best?!”

                “Yah! I am your teacher! Put that ball down now!” Junjin was really impatient. The whole classroom was in a mess just because a ball. The Teen Top gang were really naughty. Junjin can’t imagine if they become teenagers. Things will become worse, trust me.

                Some girls were crying as the ball hit their face.  “Hahahaha!!!” Chunji laughed maniacally. “You’re gonna have plastic surgeries!” The boys were too naughty, and there were 6 of them. Junjin sighed. They are just 5 years old kids. Yet they made Junjin went crazy.

                “I am a natural beauty, you know?” Niel winked at the girls. Luckily, CAP, Changjo and L.Joe were not in the mood to play today.

                “KTANG!!!!” Oh. God. The principle’s lovely vase broke. And Junjin was sure had to pay for it.

                “YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Muhahahahaha!!!! Come to me!!!” Dongwan ran around the hospital to chase a boy. That boy was scared by Dongwan. Dongwan had this aura that creeps out children; may be because of his tough-looking body. However he is popular among the girls.

                Dongwan loves kids but he can’t be near them without making them cry. Dongwan sighed and shook his head. “Why the hell I became a child specialist?” He pouted angrily. Huwaahh!!! I have to do something!

                I can’t continue scaring children around! I’m a doctor! They should love me! “I’ll try my best!” Dongwan glanced to the right with a determined pair of eyes. His eyes glittered and that made the boy ran even faster.

                “OMMMAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” The boy cried finally.

                Kim Dongwan panicked. It was not his first time making a child cry, but he freaked out. “Hey hey boy, don’t cry. Here I’ll help you!” Dongwan tried to persuade him, but it turned worse. It seemed that a  grown up man with  muscular body shouldn’t wear any Sailor Moon costume. Dongwan looked like a monster in his tight skirt.