Chapter 7: Are You Okay?

A Stolen Heart

"S I N O S I J A K~! Show time~!"

"Great job you guys! Now get changed and get back out there!"

Our manager encouraged us as we were panting from our latest performance. Getting changed something snapped off my neck, it had gotten snagged on my shirt.

I stopped frozen, as I picked up a little heart necklace.

"Yah! HanBin! Whatcha ya doing? Get changed and get back out there!"

JinHwan came up to me, "HanBin, we can take a look at it later, we need to get back out there!"

I nodded and got changed but I just couldn't help but feel so unsettled or uncomfortable. I felt like something bad was gonna happen...

Maybe...

~flashback~

I ran into the hospital as fast as I could've. I jammed myself in between the people that were already there.

"Which room is Ms. Choi MinHee!?"

"Room 404, level 2...but please sir, next time wait your turn..."

I just nodded my head and quickly bowed to the seniors that were before me. After that I sprinted towards the elevator. When I got there it was just her and her little brother in the room.

After not seeing her for almost a year, I was gonna cry. She looked so beautiful, but also so sick and pale.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she turned the other way.

"Um...I'll leave you guys...", her brother quickly exited the room.

I slowly walked up to her, my eyes on her and only her the whole time. I slowly sat down next to her and we sat in silence. It pained me so much to hear her crying and I couldn't say anything to stop it.

"Why...", she said after a long while.

"..."

"Why!? Huh, why HanBin!?"

"Look, I'm so sorry-"

"You couldn't even call? Not a day or two after we broke up, after I was at least a little sober? I was drunk! I didn't comprehend a thing you said to me besides 'Its over'..."

I could only stare at the floor, which gave me a cold and hard stare back. It wasn't as cold and harsh as her words hitting me though.

I looked up and grabbed her hand, "Im so sorry. I really am. I mean...what did you want me to do? I wasn't given options, it was give up you or my career or you-"

The tears held me back for a second as it caught in my throat, "I just-I just couldn't bear with the thought of losing you but I also couldn't give up what I was working on achieving for years and years...you know? You have to understand!? I was hurt just as much!?"

She wiped all her tears away as she slowly wiped mines also, "...baby. I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were going through so much stress. I thought you were the one being selfish but...it was actually me and-"

"No no! Don't blame yourself", I said sitting up, "It was all my fault! It was but-but there was nothing to solve it and I-I just don't wanna lose you again."

After that we kissed. Long and slow and we kissed like we were two lovers who have been separated for years and years!

After that day, I visited almost once or twice every week. Or at least tried. Sometimes I would sleep in the hospital with her over the weekends.

One day I had saw something in the window of a jewelry store.

"Hey~"

"Hi. Stopping by for today?"

"Yeah...", I breathed out, "I also got you something on the way here..."

"Yeah? What..."

I took it out as I proudly placed it on the bed, "Ta~da...you like them?"

She gapped it them. On the bed were two, finely chipped heart diamonds, one ruby and the other a clear heart. Around it were little diamonds stemmed around.

I dangled the ruby colored one from my hands, "This one for you and the other one for me!"

"Hehe..."

"What...", I asked raising my eyebrows at her.

"Don't you think that yours is a little too girly for you?"

"(Scoff) What? You don't think it'll look good on me?"

"Yah! Did anyone say that!?"

She playfully smacked me. I laughed at her antics on disciplining me.

That was the last day I got to see her beautiful smile...

A/N: HAHA...(?) I dunno! I'm tired so...I hoped you guys enjoyed and...blah blah blah, comment and subscribe! Peace✌