Chapter 3: Too Busy...? The First Fight!

A Stolen Heart

...rrriiinnnggg...rriinngg...ring...ring-

"This person is currently busy at the moment, if you would like to leave a message press 1 or if-"

"Uhg- why isn't she picking up!?"

"I dunno. Maybe she's taking night classes now, I mean you never know. You guys haven't talked in awhile", Junhoe said as he came from the kitchen.

I stared off into space as I thought about what to do since Min Hee wasn't picking up. I hope she wasn't mad cuz' I've been busy on tour and working in the studio lately.

I got up and ran to my room. I put on a sweater and and some socks as I walked to the front door and put on my shoes.

"Aye! Where you going?"

"I gotta go see her. I need to know what's wrong..."

Bobby came towards me, "Look Han Bin, I'm sure she's just working or studying. Try again tomorrow, it's late right now you can't go..."

I hesitated but I just wanted to see my baby really badly. I shrugged Bobby's hand off my shoulder as I walked out and closed the door.

~Present Day~

It was late now but I didn't care. It's been a couple of hours since Min Hee's funeral ended but I was still walking around like a confused soul.

Lost. Dead.

That's how I felt but then I saw this lit up alley. Flashes came back to me...

~Flashback~

"This person is currently busy-"

I hung up the phone again. I just saw her hang up the phone on me, right in front of me at the register counter.

She didn't know I was standing outside of the restaurant. So I waited, I waited until her shift was over.

~

Finally she came out. I was hiding behind a corner and came out as I yelled her name, "Min Hee!"

She turned around. Surprised to see me there but also disappointed, "Well well well...look who decided to show up!"

"What's wrong with you? Not picking up my calls for two days, then giving me an attitude? What happened!? What did I do wrong!?"

"..."

I started getting frustrated, "Answer me Min Hee", I said in a threatening tone.

She just stared at the ground. That's when I saw tears dropping on the floor. I sighed in frustration and guilt, I didn't know what I did but it made me feel sorry.

"Min Hee...", I said a little more gentle.

"You didn't call! I called you a million times AND for three whole weeks! I didn't pick up? Huh, I haven't picked up for two days? Did you ever check your calls? Don't put this on me...don't you dare try to make me look like the bad one here."

I was shocked. Everything was falling apart and only in 4 months, I wouldn't let it though.

"That's why I tried to call you back, it's not my fault you didn't want to pick up...", I threw back at her.

"Well, it was too late! Oh yeah, and I also hate this 'see ya in a couple of weeks' ! You do this to me every time, and I don't like long distance relationships. It's like dating a ghost, Han Bin...a ghost! Somebody who's supposed to be there BUT ISN'T!"

"Gosh- do you think I can read your mind!? If you don't tell me what's up then how am I supposed to treat you right", I said getting angry by now cuz' this was so unfair.

"You should already know...", she said sobbing and hitting my shoulder, "You should already know that I miss you! I was so lonely without you here everyday! And then I tried to call you, I left messages! I told you in those messages that...that I LOVE YOU! But you didn't even bother-"

I couldn't take it anymore! I crashed my lips onto hers, silencing those last few words. I didn't want her to feel this way and I didn't want to know that it was me that made her feel this way.

We made-out under the black night filled with stars.

How was I supposed to know that one day, she'll be with those stars up there...

A/N: This chapter almost made me cry...hahaha, yeah, while writing it too. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll try to keep posting!!!