Chapter 4: Tell Me Your Secrets

A Stolen Heart

"So...how many girlfriends have you had in the past?"

What?

"Uh...", I dragged out, just to stall the question.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. If it was really bad then you don't have to, I'm fine with that oppa..."

"No! That's not it at all, I'm just...kinda embarrassed cuz' I never had a-"

"Huh!? You never had a girlfriend?"

"Uh...", I laughed a little out of embarrassment, "Nope, I never had a girlfriend..."

She giggled and laughed at me while I started to blush, "What? What's so funny?"

"Nothing Han Bin-oppa, it's just...", she grabbed my hand, "Your so handsome! Who wouldn't want to date you?"

"Well...YOU are dating me so that means something right?"

"Yes. It does oppa, and our relationship is bigger cuz' I'm not dating you just because your handsome, I love you for who you are..."

I smiled at her and blushed a little, "I love it when you don't catch that you said 'I love you' to me..."

"Oh yeah...well, aren't you gonna say it back?"

"Min Hee-ah, I love you! I love you Choi Min Hee..."

~Present Day~

"Han Bin...do you plan to get up today?"

"Huh, oh yeah...my bad. Did I oversleep?"

Bobby laughed at me, "Yeah, kinda. Come on, the dongsaengs made breakfast for you..."

"Okay. Let me go get ready first hyung..."

I walked to the bathroom. I walked past a picture of Min Hee and I with a horribly lit background so the picture was really dark.

I grabbed it. I stared at it for awhile...

~Flashback~

I had snuck out tonight. I felt uneasy because I had never done this, I had never gone anywhere without the hyungs or dongsaengs knowing also.

It was Min Hee and I though, and that's all that mattered to me. We were having a nice picnic under the stars. We were laying down just cuddling next to each other.

"Han Bin...I love you."

"I love you too...", I said but something else was on my mind, "You asked me about any past ex's but what about you?"

"Huh? Oh...well, I had this crazy ex that was very obsessive. I thought he was sweet at first but then went to his house and he showed me stuff like pictures of me even before we were dating...I got really creeped out so I broke up with him before we even got serious..."

"That's it? Just one boyfriend..."

"Well, he was the most memorable boyfriend out of all the ones I had...why?"

"...nothing. I just thought, will I be a memorable ex?"

She sat up and I stared at her back for a very long time before I spoke up, "Min Hee? What's wrong..."

"Do...do you really think we'll breakup? Do you not think we'll last?"

I was taken aback a bit. I hadn't mean't it, I just didn't notice I had said it. Knowing that her head must be filled with doubts at the moment I tried to console her, "No no no, I'm sorry. Of course we are, you know why?"

She looked up at me with tear filled eyes, "W-why?"

"Cuz' I love you Min Hee, I do...I really do. I'm crazy about you and I can never stop thinking about you, even when I'm mad at you. You're always on my mind..."

Always. Forever. And ever...on my mind.

A/N: I'm so sorry! This chapter took quite awhile but I finally finished it and I hope you guys like it and subscribe if you haven't already!!!