The First Date

A Stolen Heart

"How about Tuesday? Are you off..."

"Um...yeah, do you have nothing on your schedule oppa?"

Yes.

"No, I just want to spend the day with you instead of staying at the dorms with the guys...what do ya say?"

"Sure! Is this FINALLY our first date? You can't keep me waiting forever, you promised our date YEARS ago!!!"

I laughed, "Years!? It was two weeks ago...what's your problem?"

"Nothing. I don't have a problem but I think that you do since you haven't even taken me yet. It's okay though cuz' I got a few numbers from cute guys at school, I think I might call them-"

"Okay okay! Tuesday it is, I promise you I'll take you! Okay!?"

"Hmmm...where?"

"Yah, do you not wanna go! It's a surprise..."

~Present Day~

Still in my suit. I walked past the restaurant that we had our first date. Staring at the table we had sat at.

There was a couple sitting there already. I just kept staring, looking at how happy they were and thinking of how happy Min Hee and I were.

~Flashback~

"It's nice here..."

I smiled as she looked around like a little child, "Yeah, you think so?"

She nodded her head up and down with a big smile on her face.

I leaned forward and placed my elbows on the table, "Min Hee?"

"Hmmm?"

I smiled at her and said, "You look really nice today."

She instantly blushed, "Thanks."

I sat back and stared at her. She had on a navy blue dress, the center part of her light brown hair was tied low as the rest was curled, she had some high heels on, and she wore some makeup to touch herself up a bit.

"So how was your day today Han Bin-oppa", she asked trying to break the silence that I hadn't noticed.

"Uh...well, like I told you, I had nothing to do today. How was your day today?"

"Uhg- don't get me started!"

"Why? Tell me..."

"Okay so, today my car wouldn't start. Then the electricity went out in our apartment building. I forgot my homework for the most important class then, I was late to work and got scolded by Mr. Lee! Today has been ty."

I raised my eyebrows and nodded my head showing her that I was sympathizing with her.

"Well, all of today except for right now...of course. I never feel down or mad or sad when I'm with you Han Bin-oppa..."

I smiled, "Oh yeah, how do you feel when your with me?"

She hesitated as if thinking for a long time, "You make me feel butterflies in my stomach, you make me feel like I'm on cardiac arrest and you always make me feel high if I was feeling low that day..."

She giggled at me as she blushed and started playing with her hair.

I just smiled at her cuteness.

A/N: Hola~ Mi amigos and amigas!!! So I hope you guys like this chapter!!! Comment and subscribe plz for more!!!