Chapter 6: The Doctor's Visit?

A Stolen Heart

"Stop...HanBin! It was not your fault", Bobby yelled at me while he held me down.

"...yes. Yes it was...she died cuz' I never made it, I was always too busy for her! (Sob sob) I never even told her that I was sorry! I never got to tell her that I loved her...I said it many times before but-but..."

" HanBin...", JinHwan grabbed my shoulders to stop me, I was tossing and turning in bed while crying, "There was nothing you could've done...you did the best you could but nobody was able to save her..."

"(Sob sob) That's what they all say...do you think it helps me!? Put yourselves in my shoe for a night! Or go do it yourselves", I screamed at them.

"Go find yourselves a girl! A beautiful one and fall in love, do anything for this girl, hurt her by neglecting her like I did! Then come back for forgiveness and see the hurt and anger in her gentle and caring eyes! Tell me...tell me! Does it hurt or not?"

They were speechless as they listened on.

"Then breakup with her, the only person on earth that understood you! Break her heart beyond possible...just to find out that you could've loved her but now it's too late."

There, was where I confessed, " I wanted to wait...I wanted her to wait until the rumors died down to start seeing each other again! But...but I got the message to her WAY to late!"

I turned from them in shame and slammed my fist into my pillow.

~flashback~

"Hey..."

I looked up at the girl, " Oh hey, is...uhm-"

"Is MinHee here...?"

"Yeah-yeah...", I said a little too anxious.

The girl looked at me a little strange before saying, "No. She didn't tell you?"

I shook my head, " Oppa, MinHee quit a long time ago..."

My eyes widened in shock, " Really? Uh...no, she didn't really...tell me anything...", I mumbled out.

"Oh...well, maybe she was planning to tell you whenever you weren't busy. Didn't you guys just come back from the world tour?"

"No...I doubt that she would want to tell me..."

"Oppa...don't be like that. Shouldn't you be supportive for her? Especially in her condition?"

Her what?

"Wait! What are you talking about?"

"Oppa...you really don't know anything do you? Did you two fight again or something?"

A million thoughts were running through my mind. If something BIG happened why wouldn't she want to tell me? I mean we broke up, yeah, but she still knows that I care, right?

"It's not important! What happened to her!?"

"I don't know all the details, I just know that she was really sick. Her parents kept scheduling doctor appointments for her. Soon she just quit work and I lost contact with her...but HanBin-oppa?"

"Yeah...what", I answered while thinking.

She looked at me with pity, "That was over a year ago that she quit, I talked to her three months ago but that was it..."

"...and...", I asked impatiently.

"She was diagnosed with leukemia..."

My heartbeat stopped for a second then sped up all of a sudden from the news. I fell back into a chair while MinHee's friend tried to help me up.

"I'm sorry...thanks for the news but I gotta go..."

I ran as fast as I could to her house. I couldn't let the girl that stole my heart slip by without me there or without her knowing that I loved her.

'MinHee...wait for me. Please please, I'm coming for you! Just wait for me!!!'

A/N: I'm sorry! I know I said I'll update sooner but this spring break I couldn't find the time to write it. Sorry sorry! It won't happen again...I can't promise anything but...lol! I hope you guys liked it! And subscribe (if your new) and comment (if you want to)!!!