Chapter 5: The Breakup

A Stolen Heart

"I can't believe this..."

"I'm so sorry sir, it won't happen again-"

"What? It won't happen again? So your gonna continue to date her even though you two got caught..."

I couldn't say anything. I knew what he wanted me to do but...I just, I just couldn't.

"Hanbin, you need to breakup with this girl. You will lose more if you don't do it, do you understand?"

I just stared at the ground.

"That is all. Go back to the dorms, don't say a word about this or what your gonna do, just deny anything and everything if you are confronted by the media..."

I nodded my head and walked out. When I closed the door I felt a heavy weight just land on my shoulders. How was I gonna tell her?

Meet up with her? No, YG just said not to go anywhere.

Text? Call? 

~later on~

"Hhheyyy...", I heard her slur out through the phone.

"Babe...babe! Are you drunk!?"

"Oh! (Hiccup) HanBin-sshi, aye baby! What-whatcha doing? I'm out with the girlies...(giggle)"

"Look, where are you at!? I need to talk to you-"

"Okay! Lets meet up, I-I really really wanna see you, okay, I wanna see you (giggle). Where-where are you at?"

"No. No, go somewhere quiet. I can't meet up with you right now..."

"What! Aw, Oppa, don't be a buzzkill. Come-come and meet me, I'm like really really in need of you right now(giggle)...so whatcha say?"

"...look, MinHee, we-we need to...um."

"What. What oppa, just say it (giggle) it's just me. Look, if it makes you feel better, I'm in the bathroom now where it's a little quiet...so what?"

"MinHee, YG caught us."

"Okay (giggle), so what."

"No. No MinHee, it's not 'so what' cuz' we can't see each other anymore. Look, I'm breaking up with you, you'll be the disaster of me and my career. I can't be with you anymore."

"...what!? Wait, HanBin why-"

I hung up the phone. I put my phone down with heavy shoulders.

I walked back inside. The guys were all looking at me with worried and sad eyes. I just excused myself and walked to my room.

I laid down and buried my head in my pillow.

I guess, it's really over.

A/N: I'm so so sorry for not updating this sooner. I just got finished with my finals and I had fitnessgrams to finish (just look it up). Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll update the next one sooner!!! Ciao...or adios...or annyeong!!!