Chapter 1: Earliest Memories

A Stolen Heart

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo..."

"So are you guys ready to order...", she said.

Tablo looked up and said, "Han Bin, you done looking at the menu?"

"Uh...yeah..."

Olttii and Ji Dam ordered first but I just kept staring at our waitress.

~

That was last year.

When I met the girl of my dreams. We didn't interact much but just seeing her made me go back to that restaurant for at least 2 whole months before Bobby asked her for her number for me.

I still remembered the way she smiled and laughed at hyung telling her that she should go out with me. I just kept awkwardly smiling towards the register counter, where they were at.

Then Bobby gave me the most mischievous smile as he walked away to the bathroom. She then walked up to our table.

I still remember the way she smelled that day.

~Flashback~

Bobby gave me the thumbs up and walked towards the bathrooms.

I furrowed my eyebrows thinking, 'What the hell is he doing?'

Then I saw her.

She started walking towards me. My heart started pounding, I took a deep breath and kept my weird smile from showing on my face.

I kept a cool face as she got closer, but it was harder than I thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo...my name is Choi Min Hee."

I looked towards her and said, "Annyeonghaseyo...Kim Han Bin."

She stuck out her hand and I shook it as my heart was about to leap out.

~present day~

"I'm sorry for your loss Mr. and Mrs. Choi, she will be terribly missed..."

They patted my shoulder as they walked away to greet more relatives.

I walked down the aisle and towards the coffin. I approached carefully, I looked down at HER, the woman that stole my heart and wouldn't give back.

Even as Min Hee laid here, as a corpse only.

She still held my heart...

A/N: I'm gonna make a B.I. fanfic. A really sad one at that too cuz' apparently...well according to my step-sister I know how to write these kind of stories. Hahaha😅...I dunno but I hope you guys enjoy!!! Well, you guys might be weeping instead but...oh well