Strange feeling

Fall in love with my bestfriend

At night when I was sitting alone on the table to do some ty homework, i see the photos lay on the table and was in a deep  thought. The photos of Ju and I hugging each other with a big smile on our face with our graduation gown. Somehow, I miss those times. I don't loose her yet but still why do I miss the time. And plus, she is not my girlfriend. I have my girlfriend. I wanted to tallk to her so, I called her phoned. 

"Hi" There I hear her voice. My heart soften when I heard the voice. I used to think that voice is aweful but now, somehow I want to keep listening to it. She sounds different from the past.

"Hi, there" I said

"Yes, how are doing? Ju asked

"I'm doing fine. How r u feeling? feeling better?" I asked.

"Yes, sort of" Ju replied. Then, I keep holding the phone but I don't actually know what to say as I feel suffocating and deep in thought. Ju is also not talking. In a while she breaks the silent and say....

" How are things with Cindy? Fine?" Ju asked. I don't know why but that question hurt me more. i don't know how to answer but I said.

" Yes" I replied. "I don't know why but I feel like it has been ages since I last talked to you" I honestly said.

"I know right? But we meet everyday " she said half-laughed.

"Well, I'm glad that you and Cindy works out well. If you need help or someone to listen to you, let me know." Ju continue. That makes me very sad.

"Ju" I called almost whispered.

"Yes" she replied. There was silent in a moment.

"Why are you always there for me?" I asked curiously. I should have not asked that because I know I'm always there for her too.

"what" she asked. Not sure if she is not cleared or really don't hear it.

"Nothing" I said. " You should take rest and I will see you tomorrow. I continue.

"Goodnight" Ju said.

"Night" I replied. Somehow, I wish she did not hang up so that we can talk more. I don't feel like hanging up. I keep staring at my phone and waiting if she would text me but she did not. I notice that Ju has changed slightly. Ju tries to avoid me as much as she can. I wonder if it is because I have  a girlfriend now or has she actually changed? She does not have to change just because I have got a girlfriend. That night. I thought a lot about Ju and lots of flashbacks came into my head. What a strange feeling is this.? what is this?????