My annoyance

Fall in love with my bestfriend
 

"Ju, wake up. Why are you still asleep until now. It's almost noon. Wake up, Wake up!"  I heard the knock on my door repeatedly. That was the first thing in the morning that pissed me off.

 Unless I opened the door for him, I know he will keeps knocking. I know the best how stubborn he is.

"What's your problem Lyn? "We never address each other with full name. We address each other with our first syllable of our names.

"Well, Didn't you say you would treat me breakfast? I have been waiting for you for four hours. What were you doing doing in your bed? It's already noon. I'm dead hungry. Com'on let's go." Holding my hands to force me to go out.

"Are you going crazy? How am I supposed to go out like this? And you are not going to die just because you don't get to eat this breakfast. By the way, it''s too late for breakfast already." I'm frowning. He knows that one of the thing I hate the most is being waken up when i don't get enough sleep.

"Com'on....let's go. Even if you change and do the make up, nothing is going to change. You just look the same before and after the makeup. So, please let's just get out here." He keeps insisting.

"Give me 15 minutes." I said.

"Ok! make it quick. I'm starting counting the time. Looking at his phone and set up the alarm." I sometimes think he is double S (stupid but stubborn) 

Without knowing why, I rushed to the bathroom. He knows that my shower and make up time never take more than 30 minutes. I should not be calling it doing make up but yes, I just put something on my face and go out. 

"See! nothing different! Still the same". He said.

"I will consider that a compliment!" I said.