Cindy and I

Fall in love with my bestfriend

While laying down on my bed to do some home work, I receive a text from an unknown number. I think I know who it is. I only have my dad, Ju and Sam's numbers in my phone. The text says,

"Hi" 

"Hi, Who is this"? i replied.

"Its me, Cindy." 

"Oh Ok, Nice to know you" I greeted.

"It's a pleasure to know you too and thanks for giving me your number" she replied.

"Oh, you are the most welcome" I said.

"hee...I have always wanted to say hi whenever I see you"She continued. 

"I know, me too and thank you so much for texting me" I replied.

"You do?But why didn't you make the first move" She asked.

"Well, I'm just too scared"

" Scared of what? Her?" She asked.

"Who is that her" I continued.

"Forget about it. Who is the girl you are always with? She is a beauty with a chic look."

"Ju" I exclaimed.

"Ju? She repeated. "She has a nice name with a beatiful body. What is your relationship with her?" She asked. I don't know what is the meaning of her asking that but I realized that the first time she asked me "her"refers to Ju.

"Ju and I are freinds since we were 5th grade. Ju is a good girl. I can introduce you guys somedays. I said honestly.

"Ok great! Are we friends now? She continued.

"Yes, why not? " I replied.

"Ok, goodnight Lyn! I will see you tomorrow. She texted.

"Ok, night <3" I replied.

 

 

 

It's 10: 45 Pm and I still can't sleep. so, I'm thinking to boast about how Cindy contacts me to Ju. I started to type....

"Hey Ju, I just talked to Cindy. I mean she texted and I texted her back."

It takes a while to get back the text from Ju and I'm getting annoyed. Just then, a text came.

"Good for ya....good night and sorry, i was drying my hair so, did not the message arrived"

"Hey.....I told you many times not to wash your hair at night. You idiot....you are going to get sick" I complained.

"Who cares? did you have a good time talking to Cindy. I wish you a bunch of luck buddy. Night ! I teased. 

"Night! See ya tomorrow. I texted but Ju does not reply me anymore. At least she still talk to me even though she warned me not to text or call her. Ju is a girl like that. She might use a harsh word on me or say whatever she wants but she always care and I think I do the same to her too. She is a very nice girl and I did not realize it until one day.