He has got someone.

Fall in love with my bestfriend

The next couple weeks, I went to school like other days but trying to avoid Lyn and Cindy as much as possible. But you know, it is not easy as he is 24 hours looking for me and nagging if he can not find me. But still we don't meet frequently like other and I think I'm also trying to settle down the feeling as a friend. So, I keep telling myself that everything is going to be ok. Just like that weeks passed and it's a week over a month that Lyin and Cindy have known each other. Things have change little by litte. Lyn and I talked less. We don't argue that much and don't shout at each other that much. We seem more mature with Cindy between us.

 

One night,  I washed my hair and took shower late after i did my never ending homework so, in the next morning, I was so sick to the point that I don't want to move. I did not know that my alarm rang. I only heard the phone ring so, I pick it up.

"Hello"

"Hey Ju, are you alright? did you wash your hair again last night? Why aren't you coming to school? He said non-stop.

"I don't think I'm feeling well but I might come in the afternoon if I feel better" I replied. 

"Is everything ok? I know he asked that sincerely. "Should I come over? you know I can just go there anytime as I only have 2 classes in the afternoon" He said.

"No No it's ok, I have got my sister and my mom" I lied. My sister is not home but my mom is. I don't want him to come over yet. I feel like I need one more day to settle down.

"Are you sure, I will come over after classes then. Anyway, guess what? Cindy and I are going out now? He said excitedly. Of course, I expected something like this will happen soon.

"Oh really? I'm so happy for ya! Congratulations!" I lied but tried not to make it obvious. 

"I will treat you something when I see you" he said.

"Ok, do what you want" I said jokingly.

"Then, see you in the evening" Somehow, I feel like he is not coming. Of course, Cindy will want to go on a date with him as they just started dating. After talking to him, my mom came in and asked if my body temperature goes down. Only then, I realized that my mom put a wet towel on my forehead. I hugged my mom and my mom asked is everything ok.

"I have not seen Lyn in a while" Do you guys fight again" mom asked.

"No, he is just busy. You know that even if we fight, we would never care if other person angry" I said smiling.

"Tell me if you have any problem, don't justn  try to hold it in by yourself ok" Mom said softly.

"Okay, I replied. Mom kissed me and tell me to rest.

 

I was in a deep thought after my mom left my room. I'm trying to figure out what is happening to me. It is not something new. In the past, Lyn used to go out with lots of girls and I never felt this way, and I think it is because he never last more than two months with any of his ex-girlfriend. But now,it's over a month and seems like they are still together and strangely, I have  a weird feeling.

That evening Lyn showed up as he said but not just him alone. He came with Cindy. I looked through my window to the front gate of my house and felt like I'm not ready to face them yet so, I pretended to sleep. At that time, I thought that was the best thing to do. After a couple of minutes, I hear my room door open. I thought both of them would come into my room but I guessed I was wrong. I can feel that someone holds my hair and test my temperature on my head. Of course, I know who it is. A hand I'm familiar with. A hand I used to hold in the past. i hav missed it. I have not hold that hands in a while. 

"Sorry, I have not seen you that often lately" Lyn whispered. That melt my heart and I'm trying to hold my tears in. Just then, the door opened again. I can hear mom and Cindy laughing together. 

"Wow...Ju has a very nice room" Cindy wowed.

" Oh do you think so?" Lyn ased.

" What happened to Ju" Cindy asked.

" Just a fever. She has not been sicked in a while" Mom explained

"She has not been sicked in a while?" Cindy repeated.

"Ju used to get sicked a lot when she was young" Explained Lyn.

"Ah I see" Said Cindy.

"Aunty, if you need any help let me know and I will go throught Ju's books and take some of her note books to note the lessons she has missed for her" Lyn said.

"It's ok, I think she can do it after she gets better" Mom said. I think mom reads the situation and don't want to bother him.

"It's ok. I used to do that in the past and she did the same for me too" Lyn continued.

" You guys used to do that in the past" Cindy repeated.

"Yes, it's a common things between her and I" Lyn said.

"I see" Cindy said. Then, I guessed he takes my notebook with him coz after a while I heard the door opened and they left. I feel very suffocating during those few minutes. I just want to cry so bad without knowing why.I just wish that he could ignore me so that it'll be easier for me to handle this.

The next morning I went to uni like usual and Lyn handed me my notebook that he tried to take for me when i was absence. The hand writing that I used to see int he past seem so meaningul and emotional to me now. he asked if I'm ok and without a reason, he just starred at me. i tried to avoid the eyes contact because I know I might cry if I keep looking at his eyes. But I tried hard to jook around with him just like I did in the past.