Someone to talk to

Fall in love with my bestfriend

"ok, you sounded like you were starving to death" I started while waiting for the food. 

"Well, I just want you to keep your promise. I know you are going to keep the promise but I just hate that you love to sleep so much". I glared at him. 

"So, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Hey, do you still remember the girl I last time told you?" There he started again. I know he is going to do this. Whenever we meet, the things he always talk about is the girls. 

"Which girl? you have so many girls and it hard for me to remember it" I teased.

"Com'on, I only have 3 girls and you know all of them." He frown.

" Ok, so what about her? I asked.

"She asked my number from a friend of mine. She said she wants to know more about me. You know. I'm crazily happy right now. "

"No way, someone like her is asking for your number? Wow...that does not make any senses. But wait what is her name again?" I asked.

"Cindy!"

"Cindy? I repeated. " Well, she is beautiful. a man's wanted lover. She is from a rich family and popular. But I can't understand why she would ask for your number. Someone like you" I look at him from to top to the bottom.

" Com'on, since we are very close and very bestfriends and we see each other 24 hours a day of course, you would not see me as a man but for other girls, I'm so hot. I'm a mandly man, with tall body and handsome face. He boasted.

" I can't believe it" I said

"About her liking me?" He asked.

"That's included and also I can't believe that you are praising yourself." I smirked. 

"Every girl say that to me though. You are the one who doesn't see it." he continue.

"Jesus" I exclaimed.

" Anyway, How do you think of her? He asked

"How do I think of her? Is that even important? You are the one who is going to marry her or love her or whatever it is but you know, my opinion is not needed in this. It totally depends on you. Ask yourself about what you think of her first." I sincerely said.

"I'm just worried that he is not a girl I want." He said starring at my first. I'm not ging to ask him what kinds of girls he likes anymore. I know his answer will take a whole evening to finish. 

"Anyway, you like her so, isn't that a good thing? Dram comes true" I proudly said.

" Whatever.. I think it's going to be fun" He said smiling.

" But wait, he just asked your number and why are you thinking too far away." I asked curiously.

"Who knows, she might become my girlfriend." He replied.

"Jesus, daydreaming. Ok, keep dreaming. I'm going to leave now." I said while paying the bill and pick up my phone to head home.

" What is your plan tonight? He asked

"HOMEWORK" I replied.

"Oops, that's "

"Have you done yet?" I asked.

"Almost" He replied.

"Good for you. Alright I'm leaving and i will see you tomorrow. Don't you dare to call me or text me. If you do, you will see me tomorrwo" I warmed.

"Who cares. I'm seeing you 24 hours a day. He teased. I glared at him and left with my motorbike.

 

 

I met Ju, I can't help but became close to her as she is so good at everything like understanding, consideration, easy going but serious when it is needed, smart and so man etcssssss. She has everything except the beauty. Well, I heard my other male friends said she is a beauty but I see him too often that does not make me see any of her beauty. I sometimes bring her to my home to have dinner with me and my dad as it is boring for two men to eat and not to talk. Ju always entertain us and my dad likes her.

I met Cindy while I was sitting with Ju at the School cafeteria. Cindy was transfered from another state. By the way, we are in New York. She is from Masechusett. She is very beatiful wearing dress and high heel which is something Ju never does. I like her at the fight sight and now she asked for my number? what? 

"Hey buddy, you know Cindy don't you?" Sam said. Sam is my classmate.

" Guess what? She asked for your number"

"Ok, give it to her. You have my number right" I asked.

"Ok, will do that" Same hang up. 

After Sam hang up...I keep looking at my phone and wonder want Ju i during this time. Well, I know she is doing her homework and she warned me not to disturb .