~ Chapter 39 ~

My Mr. Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim EunA’s P.O.V

I sat there in bed, thinking about that name over and over again. Oh Kyungmi, Oh Kyungmi, Oh Kyungmi? Oh Kyungmi!
~ Flashback to Middle School ~
I was on my way to see my best friend, Oh Kyungmi. Once I walked into the cafeteria, I saw her with a guy that I never seen before. Did she get a new boyfriend? I walked closer to them. “Hi.” I said with a smile then sat down next to Kyungmi.

“Hello.” She said. I then looked at her.

“Who’s the new guy?” I asked, whispering.

“Oh, that’s Park Jihoon, my boyfriend.” She said. She did get a new one. I got a little bit closer to her.

“What happened to the other one?” I asked quietly only for her to hear.

“I got bored of him.” She said. Well, that’s kinda mean. Only dating someone because of their look and status. I thought to myself then looked like Jihoon.

“Hi, my name’s Kim EunA.” I stuck my hand out for him to shake.

“Park Jihoon, nice to meet you.” He said while shaking my hand with a smile. I smiled back.
~ After a Couple Days ~
A couple days have passed since I met Jihoon. He asked me to meet him at the school’s garden during lunch. I didn’t really feel comfortable going there alone with him but I went anyway.

“Why did you want to meet me here?” I asked.

“I need your help.” He said then shifted his body to face me.

“With what?” I questioned.

“It’s going to be one month since I asked Kyungmi out, I want to do something special for her.” He said. I hummed in response. I was about to say something but I got interrupted by a text.

“Excuse me.” I said then took out my phone. It’s from Kyungmi. She asked where I was and if I knew where Jihoon is. “Kyungmi’s looking for us. Can we talk about this at a cafe after school?” I asked while putting my phone back into my pocket.

“Sure, which cafe?” He asked.

“Infini-Tea?” I suggested. He nodded his head while smiling. Both of us went to the cafeteria together. 
~ After School ~
Like I promised Jihoon, I waited for him at Infini-Tea. Once he got here, we started to plan out what he should do. I heard the bell ringing, so I looked up to see who it was. Once I looked up, I saw Kyungmi. She looked very angry while she was walking towards us. “So, you’re cheating on me with her?!” She asked while slamming her hand down onto the table, getting everyone’s attention in the cafe.

“No, I’m not cheating on you.” Jihoon said while getting up to calm her down.

“If you’re not cheating on me, then what are you doing here with her, alone?!” She asked.

“Kyungmi, calm down.” I said.

“Shut the up, you .” She said then pushed me, causing me to fall to the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter