~ Chapter 34 ~

My Mr. Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim EunA’s P.O.V

“Oppa.” I said quietly. I felt him patting my head.

“Shhh, it’s alright, cry all you want.” Junsu said then continued to pat my head. “Do you want to go home?” He asked. I nodded my head slowly. After a couple seconds, Junsu oppa patted my head again. “We’re home, go wash your face, okay?” He asked. I nodded my head and went into the bathroom. Once I locked the door, I started to cry again. After a couple minutes, I heard a knock on the door. “EunA, are you okay? You’ve been in there for almost 20 minutes.” He said.

“I’m fine.” I said then quickly washed my face and opened the door.

“EunA, your eyes are half red and half blue. Do you want to talk about it?” He asked. I quickly shook my head. “The rest are coming back home, go get changed.” He said. I nodded my head and went into my room. I changed into a shirt with a black skirt. I went downstairs once I was finished.

“Oppa, I’m going for a walk.” I said. He nodded his head then gave me the keys. I opened the door and saw Jaejoong oppa with Ailee unnie.

“Hi, EunA.” Jaejoong oppa said. I nodded my head.

“Where are you going?” Ailee asked.

“For a walk, maybe to the mall.” I said. They nodded their heads then moved out of my way. I was listening to music while walking. I didn’t know where I was going. I ended up in an ice cream shop. I walked into the shop and went to the counter. “Can I please have one scoop of Mango Ice cream?” I asked. The cashier nodded her head and scooped it for me.

“How much is it?” I asked while getting out my wallet.

“It’s on the house, we give free ice cream to our every 100th customer.” She said. I nodded my head.

“Thank you.” I said with a slight smile. She nodded her head then smiled. I went out of the stop and continued on my walk. Again, I didn’t know where I was going. Somehow I ended up at the mall near my school. Once I got into the mall, I saw couples everywhere. That made me upset. Everywhere I looked, there were couples. I went into a little shop at the corner. After looking through some clothes, I went into a cafe. I ordered myself a Jasmine Milk Tea. I was sitting in the corner looking at the couples walk pass by me. I then felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a random guy. “Can I help you?” I questioned.

“I was just wondering if you maybe want to go out sometim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter