~ Chapter 37 ~

My Mr. Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim EunA’s P.O.V

After school, I waited for Minwoo oppa at the school gates. Minwoo oppa walked out while holding hands with Sooyoung. I immediately smiled. They’re finally together, they’re so cute together. I thought to myself. “Are you guys dating now?” I asked. He nodded his head while smiling widely. “That’s great!” I shouted then hugged the both of them tightly. “Does she know that you’re a vampire?” I whispered into Minwoo’s ear. He nodded his head again.

“She’s one too.” He then said. I immediately looked at Sooyoung.

“You’re a vampire and you didn't tell me?” I asked.

“It was supposed to be a secret.” She said.

“Are you guys going on a date, now?” I asked. They nodded their heads with a big smile. “Alright, pick me up when the date’s over.” I said.

“Alright.” Minwoo oppa said while nodding his head.

“I’ll be at home, have fun.” I said while waving goodbye. I made my way over to the bus stop. I got out my keys and opened the door. Once I opened the door. Once I opened the door, I was attacked with a hug by Tao.

“EunA!” He shouted.

“Oppa?” I called for her, slightly unsure what to say after. He released me and got my backpack.

“Are you going to stay?” He asked. I shook my head making him pout.

“Minwoo oppa’s going to pick me up once his date’s over.” I said. I turned around and saw Yoochun with Junsu doing something. I ran up to them and hugged them both. “Hi.” I said while smiling.

“Oh, EunA!” Yoochun oppa shouted with a smile He turned around and hugged me tightly. Once he released me Junsu hugged me.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked.

“I’m watching Vampire’s Flower on my phone.” Yoochun oppa responded.

“I’m texting Jaejoong hyung.” Junsu oppa said.

“Jaejoong haven’t come back yet?” I asked. Junsu oppa shook his head.

“He’s on a date with Ailee.” Junsu oppa said. I nodded my head.

“I’ll be in my room, when Minwoo oppa comes, call me.” I said while walking away. He nodded his head. I went into my room and started to play on my phone. A couple hours later, I heard a knock on my door. “Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter