~ Chapter 17 ~

My Mr. Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim EunA’s P.O.V 
Junsu oppa and I went into a cafe. I was waiting for Junsu oppa in the corner while Junsu oppa was buying us bubble tea. “EunA? I thought you were training for boxing.” Luhan oppa said. I looked up and I saw Luhan oppa with Kate again.

“I’m just here for a break.” I answered. Luhan oppa nodded his head. Junsu oppa came back with our drinks.

“Here’s your Mango Bubble tea.” He said while handing me my drink.

“Thanks.” I said while smiling.

“Hi, Junsu oppa.” Kate then said.

“Hi. Umm, do I know you?” Junsu oppa asked. I was trying to hold in my laughter but I ended up making a weird sound.

“I’m Kate, you don’t remember me?” She asked. Junsu oppa shook his head slowly. I then looked at Luhan oppa.

“Oppa, are you and Kate on a date, again?” I asked. Luhan oppa was about to answer me but Kate interrupted him.

“Yes, yes, we are.” She said.

“Alright, I’ll see you guys around.” I said while getting up. I was about to leave the table but someone grabbed my wrist.

“Let’s go on a double date.” Kate suggested.

“But Junsu oppa and I aren’t dating.” I said.

“Plus, we don’t want to ruin your date with Luhan.” Junsu oppa said.

“It’s fine.” She replied. I looked at Junsu oppa and nodded my head.

“Alright, let’s have a double date.” Junsu said. Junsu oppa and I were holding hands while Kat was hugging Luhan oppa’s arm.

“Let’s go there.” Kate said while pointing at Etude House. Kate dragged Luhan oppa in there without us saying anything. Once we got into Etude House, I heard Kate begging Luhan oppa to buy her things. “Oppa, can you buy this for me?” She asked.

“No.” Luhan oppa said without even looking at the price.

“EunA.” I heard Junsu oppa calling for me. I hummed in response then looked at him. He was using a cotton swab to put a sample of a lipstick. (Pretend that they have a sample lipstick if they don’t have one.) “It looks nice on you.” He said while smiling. I looked into the mirror then smiled. “I’ll buy it for you, if you want it.” He said. I looked at the price tag and was immediately shocked.

“I want it but it’s way too expensive.” I said.

“It’s okay, I’ll buy it for you.” Junsu said while smiling.

“No, oppa, you don’t have to.” I said while putting the lipstick back down.

“As long as you’re happy, I’ll buy you anything.” He said.

“No, oppa, please don’t waste your money one me. It’s too ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter