~ Chapter 35 ~

My Mr. Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s P.O.V

Luhan hyung’s eyes were red and puffy. Has he been crying? “Bye, Sehunnie, say goodbye to the rest for me.” She said. Noona walked out the door then she stopped.

“EunA,” Hyung called for her. Noona ignored him and walked passed him with Minwoo following her. 

Kim EunA’s P.O.V

I saw Luhan oppa when I was about to leave. I wanted to cry but I couldn’t I didn’t want to look weak in front of him so I walked past him. Once I was far away from him, I immediately broke down. “EunA,” Minwoo called for me. I hugged onto him. After a couple minutes, I finally stopped crying. “Let’s go home, okay?” She asked. I nodded my head. Minwoo oppa held my hand and started to run. We stopped at an apartment, which was pretty close to our school. Once we got into his apartment, he showed me where my room is.

“Thanks, oppa.” I said.

“No problem, if you need anything, I’ll be in my room.” He said. I nodded my head. Once he left, I closed the door and laid down on the bed. I then got a text. I looked at my phone to see who the text was from. 
Prince Lulu - Hey, princess, you did great today!
Princess EunA - Thank you oppa you did great too!” 
Prince Lul - I’ll talk to you, tomorrow. Xiumin hyung is getting onto me.
Princess Euna - Bye, oppa
Prince Lulu- Bye, Baobei.
I my phone off and started to unpack. After unpacking, I started to think about what happened today. 

~ Flashback ~

After talking to Sehun, I went to class. I couldn’t focus on the lesson because I was too busy focusing on how I was going to explain everything to Luhan oppa. Once class was over, I went to look for Luhan. Lucky for me, I knew where his nest class was so I waited for him there. Once I found him, I grabbed him hand and pulled him up to the rooftop. “Oppa, what happened at lunch is Min-” Before I could finish my sentence, Luhan oppa cut me off by putting his finger on my lips.

“I know that you were helping your friend with asking a girl out. I know that you like playing with his hair because you liked how soft it is.” He said. I stared at him in shock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter