~ Chapter 1 ~

My Mr. Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim EunA's P.O.V

I was on my way to school with my brother, Jaejoong. Jaejoong may be my brother but I barely see him at home. We got to school at the same time and leave school at the same time. Somehow, I would always be the first one to get home. He likes to hang out with his friends, they call themselves JYJ. He rarely comes home but when he does, his clothes would be soaked in blood. He would always say that someone got in a fight with him and his friends. They're weird.

I was on my way to school when all of a sudden someone ran up to me. She told me about some new guys that are coming to our school today. I didn't really care about the new guys, so I just ignored what she told me. Once I walked into the school, I couldn't believe what I saw. 

Luhan's P.O.V

I was on my way to my new school with my bandmates. We moved again because a sasaeng fan found out where we lived and she was bothering us. Once we got onto school grounds, we were surrounded by girls, we could barely move. I was looking around to see if there was anyone that could help us. I then locked eyes with a girl who was just standing in the middle of the school, staring at us. Does she know us? She's kinda cute, though. 

Kim EunA's P.O.V

I saw Exo, I'm a huge fan but I'm not one of those sasaeng fans. Luhan then locked eyes with me. He mouthed something about helping him and Exo. I didn't really know what to do, but then I remembered that JYJ is the kingkas of this school. Most of the girls here would pick JYJ over Exo, so I called my brother over. 

"Oppa, can you help me?" I asked.

"Sure, what is it?" He answered.

"You know who Exo are, right?" I asked.

"The guys that you freak out about?" He asked then raised an eyebrow. 

"Yah, I don't freak out over them but, yeah, those guys." I said.

"Then yes." He said. 

"Can you, like, get the girls away from them? They can barely move. Since you guys are used to it and more popular than they are, you might be able to get them away." I said. 

A couple seconds later, Jaejoong sighed then closed his eyes. "Fine, let's go." He said.

"Thanks, oppa." I said while hugging them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter