~ Chapter 12 ~

My Mr. Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim EunA's P.O.V

Ailee is now going to be training me to control my thirst for blood. She left a bowl of blood very close to me. If I would try to reach for it, she would take away from me and drink it in front of me. It took me about their house to control myself. Once I finally succeed, Ailee gave me the blood as a reward. We went back home after a couple hours. Once we got home, Yoonoh and Junsu were still there. “EunA, come here.” Jaejoong said. I slowly walked over to him and sat down. I didn’t what’s happening so I thought I did something wrong.

“Relax, EunA, you’re not in trouble.” Junsu said. I was kinda shocked and impressed that he knows that.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“I just do.” Junsu said while smiling.

“Yoochun, Junsu, and Ailee are moving in with us.” Jaejoong said. I was super excited that I got to be with my best friends everyday, 24/7.

“Really?” I asked. Jaejoong nodded his head while smiling. I immediately hugged him tightly.

“Why are you so happy?” He asked while chuckling. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I just am.” I said.

“What do you guys want to do now?” Yoochun asked.

“Movie?” Junsu asked. “Movie.” We all said at the same time. I went into my room to get some blankets and pillows. In the middle of us watching the movie, I noticed that Ailee unnie and Jaejoong oppa being really close, a little too close. It’s normal for me and Junsu oppa to be close but they were different.

“Is it just me or is oppa and unnie being very close?” I asked Junsu, who was next to me.

“What’s wrong with them being close? We’re close.” He said.

“I know, but it’s different with oppa and unnie. We’re always close but unnie and oppa aren’t usually this close. Could they be dating?” I asked. I looked at them again and saw Jaejoong oppa’s head on Ailee unnie’s lap.

“It’s possible.” He said. We ignored them and continued to watch the horror movie. Once the movie was over, all of us went to sleep, but for some reason, I couldn’t sleep. I decided to go to the room next to me, which is Ailee’s.

“Unnie, are you awake?” I asked. I got no answer. She’s probably sleeping. I thought to myself. I turned around and immediately jumped back in reaction.

“Did you need something?” She asked. I closed my eyes and placed my hand over my heart.

“You scared.” I said quietly.

“Oh, I’m sorry, did you need something?” She asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter