~ Chapter 19 ~

My Mr. Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I recommend you listening to Let Me Be The One by SS501. It's a little old but it's a great song.*

Kim EunA's P.O.V

“Just stuff.” I answered.

“Tell me.” Sooyoung said.

“No.” I answered while shaking my head. I sat down at our usual table. Minwoo oppa bought me food but I didn’t feel like eating. Sehun came up to me a couple minutes later.

“Noona, can you please stay after school today?” He asked.

“Why? I questioned.

“Luhan hyung wants to talk to you.” He replied. I nodded my head. Sehun was about to leave but I stopped me before he even made a step.

“Wait!” I called. He hummed then looked at me. “Where do I meet him?” I asked.

“At your locker.” He answered with a smiled. I nodded my head and Sehun left us alone. After lunch, I went to the gym.

“Ailee unnie!” I called for her. She immediately turned around and looked at me.

“Yes, EunA?” She responded.

“Can you please tell Jaejoong oppa that I’m not going to be home until about four?” I asked.

“Why?” She questioned.

“Luhan oppa wants to talk to me after school.” I said. Ailee unnie nodded her head slowly. “Let’s get changed.” I suggested. She nodded her head again. We both made our way into the changing room and changed into our gym clothes. “What are we going to do today?” I asked.

“I don’t know, we’re probably going to run, the coach isn’t here today.” She said. I nodded my head in response. Ailee unnie was right, the coach isn’t here. Ailee unnie went to talk to Kris oppa and Sehun about something. We had to run the entire period which was very tiresome. Once school ended, I immediately made my way to my locker. Everyone left so it was very quiet.

When I got there, Luhan oppa was nowhere to be found. Since he wasn’t here, I went to back to one of my class, because I left the ring Junsu oppa gave me there. When I got back, Luhan oppa was still nowhere to be found. Did he forget about me? I was about to leave when I noticed rose petals on the ground with a stick note on my locker. The note told me to follow the rose petals. The handwriting from the note looked a lot like Luhan’s handwriting.

I followed it and it leads me to the rooftop. Once I got up there, I saw Luhan oppa standing in the middle of a heart made out of rose petals. “Luhan oppa?” I called.

“EunA.” He said quietly then turned around with a white rose. “For you.” He said then handed me the rose.

“For me?” I asked. He nodded his head. “What for?” I asked.

“EunA?” He called. I looked into his eyes and smiled. The way he looked at me made my heart beat faster than before. “I-i-i like you.” He said slowly. I was shocked and happy. “EunA, I liked you ever since we met. I wanted to tell you that I liked you but I just didn’t have enough courage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter