Ending

You Changed Me

   "Wow, congratulations, you guys!!!" YoSeob jumped happily. Today is the day JunHyung and Geena got married.

   "Hyungie, don't forget me when you already had Geena, okay?" YoSeob said with him grabbing GooHyun's hand.

   "Congrats, bro. I'm about to cry" GiKwang said acting.

   "Woah, our tough GiKwang cried because of a small thing. That's a miracle" HyunSeung clapped his hands.

   "No, i'm crying because i thought i'm the one who will get married first. But no, i didn't even had a girlfriend!" GiKwang replied. They all laughed at GiKwang.

   "JunHyung! Look! Here's comes bride" DongWoon pointed at Geena wearing a pretty white dress. JunHyung looked at her with his mouth wide open.

   "You know even 10 flies can get into your mouth if you opened it that wide" DooJoon joked. Geena walked closer to JunHyung.

   "You looked pretty" JunHyung grabbed Geena's hand.

   "Thank you. And you're handsome as always" Geena smiled.

   "Bye,guys, goodluck, okay?" YoSeob and the others left. The event was about to start when JunHyung whispered "Sranghae". Geena smiled and the two walked in with a very happy face. Hoping that their next days will be sweeter and they will live happily ever after.

 

Hihi, my fanfic has finally finished, oh and please read my horror fanfic. It's my first masterpiece. Topic is Save Him If You Dare. Okayy, so i hope you liked it and please comment to give some ideas for my next fanfic. I'll appreciate it very much. Thank You