Chapter 3

You Changed Me

   JunHyung stared at that guy with such hate. He was now hiding behind his door, or Geena's door. He made his eyes narrower to sharpen his glare. Just now he was lying on the floor in laziness when he heard a guy's voice talking with Geena. As fast as lighting he got up and looked towards the house door.

   "MinJoo!! Oh, how i missed you so much!!" Geena hugged that guy. The guy hugged back.

   "Hey, my sweet flower. I missed you too" then Geena tighten her hug. At the same time, JunHyung was fighting with his own feelings. Mad? No i'm not mad, why should i? Jealous? Maybe.. What?! Jealous? Of course not! How could i be jealous to a guy that is not even worth to be my rival. So, what is this pain? JunHyung kept fighting.

   "JunHyung! Come out now! I want you to meet someone" Geena's voice was heard calling him.

   "JunHyung, meet my boyfriend, MinJoo. MinJoo, this is JunHyung" said Geena after JunHyung got out of the room.

   "Nice to meet you" MinJoo smiled to JunHyung. From JunHyung's eyes, he saw a victory smile on MinJoo's face. Victory of winning Geena's heart. What? Geena's heart? What am i talking about? Ugh, don't make nonsense thought, JunHyung. He was still fighting with his innerself.

   "Hmm," he can only bear to reply that one word. Suddenly, he saw MinJoo grabbed Geena's waist and started kissing her neck. JunHyung's face was red and he was very angry and jealous maybe. JunHyung was going to give that guy his fist when suddenly..

   "JunHyung!! Hey, what were you thinking?" JunHyung woke up from his crazy imagination just now. He saw Geena's smiling face and beside her was that guy that JunHyung didn't even know who he is to Geena. What are their relationship?

   "JunHyung, this is MinJoo, my beloved brother. He was going to our grandmother's house for a week. MinJoo, this is JunHyung, he was lost in the jungle yesterday so i brought him here" Geena said to both of us.

   So MinJoo was just Geena's brother? Sheesh, why were you thinking that far? You're so out of your mind.

   "MinJoo, nice meeting you" MinJoo's voice made JunHyung realised that he was still in the introducion session.

   "Hye, nice to meet you too" JunHyung replied.

   "Hmm, so JunHyung, you didn't do anything to my lovely sister right?" MinJoo said and at the same time, Geena's face turned red.

   "MinJoo!! What are you saying?" Geena replied. JunHyung just smiled. JunHyung, i know what your dirty thoughts are thinking. You think it's better if you DO did anything to her, do you? What the heck? Ah, what is wrong with me? My mind and thoughts is very crazy right now. JunHyung said to himself. Since he got here, he can't calm himself down, well it's too hard for him and he doesn't know why. Is it because of Geena? No, of course not! JunHyung kept denying his feelings.

 

Aww, JunHyung is so cute when he's fighting with his own innerself. Haha, okay, so this is the new chapter, i updated two chapters in one day so i hope you like it. :D