Chapter 1

You Changed Me

   "What? No way! I don't do bed scenes!" JunHyung almost screamed when he was told to do bed scene with MiYoona for a drama.

   "You have to. Or Manager Mong would kill you" YoSeob said calming JunHyung down.

   "YoSeob, why don't you tell Manager Mong, I DON'T DO BED SCENES. It's not my way of being popular" JunHyung replied.

   "Hey, you just have to act like you're love making in front of the camera. Don't love make for real. Sheesh!" DooJoon suddenly said.

   "I told you, it's not my style, okay? You have to accept me as I am" JunHyung replied again. Then JunHyung got out of that room with anger. He drove his car without knowing where to go. A moment later, his cell phone rang.

   "Hello" JunHyung said once the call is on.

   "JunHyung, who told you to disobey my instruction? I told you to do that scene so you will do it!" Manager Mong's voice was heard.

   Without thinking much, JunHyung pushed the red button and Manager Mong's fierce voice couldn't be heard again. JunHyung smiled in satisfy. 'Ah, Manager Mong is so selfish! He can only think about popularities'

   Then JunHyung turned the his car and headed to a very dark road withou realising danger was waiting.

*****

   JunHyung opened his eyes slowly. 'Ah, my head hurts' JunHyung put his hand on his head.

   "Where am i?" JunHyung asked but no one was there to answer him. He looked around and suddenly, his face turned pale. He only saw tall trees and darkness. Where is he actually?

   Then he remembered the incident happened just now. He was driving in a dark road and suddenly his car was out of control and fall into the thick woods. After a while, JunHyung the brave star turned into a coward. He suddenly felt like crying. He tried to call YoSeob or the other BEAST members but there were no phone signal. At last, he was asleep with such fear.

*****

   JunHyung's eyes automatically turned wide. What was that? Just now he heard some foot steps that were getting closer. A tiger? A bear? A lion? What ever it is, he just hoped he won't die untill he met a girl that is special to him. Anyway, he was too young to die right now.

   "Who's there?" JunHyung said bravely. The foot step got closer and closer.

   A while later, a very untidy girl showed up with a basket of mashrooms in her hand. She was wearing ugly clothes and her hair was also not neat. JunHyung looked at that girl with full of disguste. But what other choice did he has right now? That girl was the only one there to help her.

   "Are you lost too?" JunHyung asked.

   "No, i live near by" that girl replied. Then she looked at JunHyung from head to toe. "Want to come along?" that girl asked.

   "What? A house in this big jungle? How crazy is that? That doesn't make any sense" JunHyung said. How can a girl live in this dark forest?

   "Suit yourself, but i have to warn you that there are man eating bears around here so you might want to be careful" the girl's warning made JunHyung stood up and followed that girl from behind.

*****

   'This is a house? More like a small hut to me' JunHyung looked around. That 'house' is very small but clean and tidy.

   "You can take a bath at the toilet there, behind the house" that girl spoke politely. She gave a worn-out towel to JunHyung. JunHyung had no other choice but to take it.

   "Could this day be any worse? First Manager Mong pissed me off, then my favourite car crashed and now, this place is making me crazy!!" JunHyung talked to himself while washing up. JunHyung decided tomorrow, he will find the way out of this place and accept Manager Mong's crazy offer. Acting bed scenes is better than getting stuck in this creepy place!

 

Hye, guys, the first chapter's here. Sorry for the long wait. I've been writing my first horror fanfic so i got really excited. Oh, do read it cuz it's already completed. And for all JunHyung's fans, JunHyung is one of the main character in the horror fanfic. So i hope you guys will like it!