Chapter 2

You Changed Me

   "Ughh.." JunHyung woke up that morning with his body hurting. For the first time in his life, he slept on the floor. No more comfortable beds, no more warm blankets and pillows, just a very cold and uncomfortable floor to sleep on.

   "Morning.." that girl from yesterday walked in his room and gave some clothes for him to change. That room was actually that girl's private room but because of JunHyung's babbling last night, that girl kindly gave him her room for one night.

   "Mmm.. Don't you have more comfortable place for me to sleep?" JunHyung asked that girl rudely.

   "Hey, you should be thankful i gave you my room last night! I's better than you sleep out in the woods" that girl replied angrily. A moment later, those two were just quite didn't how to start the coversation again.

   "Okay, sorry. Anyway,my name is Geena. Kam GiGeena. Nice to meet you. And your name is?" that girl asked JunHyung.

   "Yong JunHyung" said JunHyung as cold as ice. He saw Geena smiled a bit.

   "So, you go and clean up. When you're done, go to the kitchen for breakfast okay?" Geena said while standing up and walked out of the room. JunHyung looked at the clothes that were given to him. male's clothes. Geena only live here alone so how did she managed to get this male clothes? JunHyung suddenly shaked his head. Why do i need to know? it's not my business. A while later, JunHyung got off to the bathroom to take a fresh cold bath.

*****

   "Where are you going?" JunHyung asked when he saw Geena was about to get out of the house.

   "Out. I'm going to pick up some mushrooms" she said with a smile. Mushrooms? But yesterday she just picked a basket full of them. Then JunHyung realised something. Yesterday, JunHyung ate all of her mushrooms for dinner. Even Geena only ate two mushrooms. He's the one who was responsible for finishing her food. 'Hey, don't blame me. Blame my stomach that can even fit an elephant. Anyway,i'm too hungry that time. So it's not completely my fault'

   "You're coming too?" Geena asked again.

   "No, i'll never go somewhere just to pick mushrooms. It's not my style" JunHyung replied proudly.

   "As you wish" Geena opened the door. JunHyung sit at the living room. Ah, it's very hot in here. How could she even survive living in this small hut? JunHyung looked around. There was no fan or fresh air-conditioner. Nothing to chill him in this hot day.

   Then JunHyung got up. I better get out off this house. It's as hot as oven in here. "Hmm, okay how about i walked around the village?" , "Ah, good idea."JunHyung talked to himself. Then JunHyung got out of the house and started walking.

*****

   "Let me go!" JunHyung heard a girl's voice. It's Geena. Then he looked around to find that girl. On, the back of an old house, JunHyung saw Geena trying to fight with two boys. JunHyung's face suddenly turned red. He really hate guys that are disturbing weak and innocent girls. He really hate guys of that type. JunHyung suddenly realised that he was the best in Martial Arts in school a long time ago. Maybe he still had the skills to take those guys down. Maybe.

   "Hey, let her go!!" JunHyung shouted. He saw Geena was a bit shocked seeing him there but then she smiled in relief.

   "JunHyung!!" Geena ran towards JunHyung but her hands was caught by one of the guys. JunHyung was super mad. Then he walked towards that guy with a fiece face.

   "Let her go! Or else!" JunHyung warned.

   "Or else what?" that guy was so brave and made JunHyung's madness come to the highest point. JunHyung really can't be challenged. He ran towards that guy. He pulled Geena and then his hungry fist landed on that guy's stomach. The other guy was just watching. Scared maybe. In a blink of an eye, that guy was defeated by the Mighty JunHyung.

   JunHyung looked at the other guy. "Don't you dare disturbing her or any other girl in this village. Understand?" JunHyung gave a warning. That guy nodded and off he go with his weak friend on his shoulder.

   "Wow, thanks. I thought you were just going to stay at home" Geena thanked JunHyung.

   "It's hot there so i decided to wander around the village. You know, you shouldn't go to this kind of place. It's dangerous" JunHyung advised Geena. Then suddenly, Geena laughed.

   "What's so funny?" JunHyung asked with his red face. He really felt like being laughed by Geena right now.

   "I don't know why but somehow i saw another side of you. Kind and caring. I thought you're too arrogant to care about anyone else" Geena continued laughing.

   "Hey, stop laughing. It's not funny okay?"

   "Okay, okay, sorry. Come on! Let's go home" Geena pulled JunHyung's hand. For JunHyung, this is the first time a girl that is brave enough to touch him without his permission. But somehow it feels comfortable and warm. Without him realising, he actually smiling in happiness.

 

Okay, so this is the next chapter. I somehow felt very exited to update the next chapter. Maybe because of you gys' comments and support, i felt happy. So, i hope you enjoy and keep reading the next chapter that i'll update very soon (:

Thanks a bunch for my subscribers:                                                                                                                                                                                                                     @Jade_cjyz                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @DumbBunny                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     @annekh                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           @nimatwuzhere