Chapter 6

You Changed Me

   "Why isn't he singing?"

   "What's going on here?"

   "Hey, can't you sing?"

   Some voices were heard by JunHyung's ears. He coudn't sing. He was now on a stage, in front of his fans but why he can't even sing a line of song?

   "JunHyung! Ugh! Why did you have to be so rude at me?" JunHyung heard Geena's voice. JunHyung looked at Geena's cute face.

   "Because i love looking at your cute face" JunHyung replied.

   "Hyung, are you okay?" YoSeob asked JunHyung. JunHyung put his hand to his face then he felt his knee was  getting weaker. Geena! He saw YoSeob and the others ran towards him with worried faces before he fainted.

*****

   "Ah, my head hurts!" JunHyung said.

   "JunHyung, you shouldn't move much" DongWoon advised JunHyung. They were in the clinic after JunHyung fainted threee hours ago.

   "JunHyung, what happened?" GiKwang asked.

   "Nothing" JunHyung answered.

   "There must be something, you think we will believe you after you fainted all of a sudden just now?" DooJoon was actually worried.

   "It's just that.." JunHyung can't finish his words.

   "JunHyung, tell us, maybe we could help" HyunSeung said.

   "Hyungie, don't do this to me, please tell me what's your problem?" YoSeob grabbed JunHyung's hand. He couldn't bear seeing his bestfriend suffer like this.

   JunHyung sighed then he answered "You guys remember the girl that took care of me in the forest?" All of them nodded.

   "Well, i kept thinking about her since i left the the small village. That makes my mind uncertain" JunHyung told them the truth.

   "JunHyung, do you know what that means? That means you're in love" GiKwang said happily. At last, his friend JunHyung, the arrogant peacock fall in love. JunHyung kept quite. Love. He knew it this whole time but he kept denying it.

   "Hyungie, i never wanted you to suffer like this. You really want to see her?" YoSeob asked. JunHyung kept silence and then he nodded slowly. YoSeob whispered something to DooJoon and then DooJoon smiled.

   "Hey, tell us too. I want to know" HyunSeung said.

   "Yong JunHyung, my beloved best friend, we are going to help you" YoSeob smiled at JunHyung.

   "Eh? Don't tell me you're going to bring him to the forest?" DongWoon said.

   "Exactly. Wow, DongWoon, are you a psysic?" YoSeob replied.

   "Huh? What if Manager Mong knows?" GiKwang asked with a very wierd face. YoSeob looked at DooJoon with a secret smile.

   "Hey, enough of this contacing-without-talking thing! Now tell us the truth!" HyunSeung was tired.

   "Okay, here's what we're going to do.." they gathered around and YoSeob told them everything about his plan. YoSeob sure that his plan will work well.