Chapter 7

You Changed Me

   "Bye, guys!" YoSeob said cheerfully while waving at them, GiKwang, DooJoon, DongWoon and Manager Mong.

   "Ugh, i want to join you guys" GiKwang whispered to YoSeob.

   "Sorry, you can't. Please, for JunHyung" HyunSeung replied.

   "Fine, but when everything is settled, you guys have to introduce me to those girls, deal?" GiKwang that is known as a player really likes hanging out with the SNSD.

   "Deal. Now, go. Your flight will leave in half an hour" HyunSeung pushed GiKwang away. They planned everything. GiKwang, DooJoon and DongWoon will take Manager Mong to Paris for a vacation since Manager Mong loves Paris. HyunSeung and YoSeob will take JunHyung to the forest. They knew their plan will work as planned.

*****

   Geena was sleeping when he heard the house door being knocked. She rushed to the door and opened it. Then she saw JunHyung. She rubbed her eyes.

   "Ah, get off my head, you freak!" Geena knocked his head thinking that it was just her imagination.

   "Hmm, you know, because of you i can't sing on the stage. I can't eat, i can't drink, i can't even sleep. Why are you always on my mind?" JunHyung smiled.

   "What? You're blaming me?" Geena asked.

   "Of course, it's obviously your fault" JunHyung wanted too see that cute angry face again. The face he really missed.

   "What? You think making me insane here is also my fault? It's your fault i cried everyday, you know?" Geena started to cry. JunHyung's smile disappeared.

   "Geena, i didn't-.."

   "Enough, i can't stand this anymore!!  You stay away from me! You made my life suffer, you get it?" Geena yelled at JunHyung while crying. JunHyung suddenly hugged Geena.

   "Are you crying, Geena?" JunHyung asked like a fool.

   "No, i'm just sweating through my eyes" Geena answered. JunHyung smiled. Geena is very cute! He tighten the warm hug.

   "Love" Geena said

   "What?"

   "I.. I love you" Geena confessed. He hugged JunHyung back.

   "I was wondering why do i have the exact same feeling"

   Geena let JunHyung go all of a sudden.

   "No, you had a girlfriend named Seobie" Geena said.

   "Seobie, what? My girlfriend?"

   "Yes, you said you missed her"

   "Oh, 'she's' me girlfriend alright. Seobie!" JunHyung called.

   "Yeah?" YoSeob ran towards JunHyung.

   "Geena, meet YoSeob, my 'girlfriend'" JunHyung teased Geena. Geena's face turned red.

   "What? Girfr-.. Oh, nice to meet you, Geena. I'm his girlfriend but it looks like i'm going to be replaced by someone else" YoSeob laughed.

   "Bye, i don't want to disturb you love birds" YoSeob walked away.

   "Geena.." JunHyung called. Geena cried and suddenly hugged JunHyung tightly.

   "Don't ever leave me again. I'm tired of crying because of you" Geena said in tears.

   Their hug loosen and at the same time, JunHyung put his lips on Geena's. A warm kiss was given to his first love.

   "J.. JunHyung.." Geena was speechless.

   "From now on, call me Oppa" JunHyung kissed Geena once again. Then they looked at each other with a smile.

   "Yah, JunHyung! How much longer? You want us to give you all night?" HyunSeung yelled in a further distance.

   "Geena, i know this will sound crazy but, um..i .. Please, come and live with me, i want you to be my w.. wife" JunHyung said nervously. JunHyung pulled out a box and said "Kam GiGeena.. w.. will you marry me?" JunHyung proposed. Geena was sppechless but then she smiled in happiness.

   "I can't answer that question so you have to ask MinJoo to take me with you" Geena said.

   "Ugh.." JunHyung sighed. He will surely laughed by MinJoo. This is so embarassing.

 

Okay, the last chapter will be updated soon