Chapter 5

You Changed Me

   JunHyung saw helicopters everywhere in the sky. Some of them were already landed. Then a familiar voice was heard.

   "JunHyung! JunHyung! Ah, i missed you so much!!" YoSeob ran towards JunHyung and hug him tightly never wanted to let his bestbuddy go.

   "Guys, but how did you managed to find me?" JunHyung asked.

   "There's a GPS in your car remember?" DooJoon replied

   "It's okay, we understand, we didn't remember it too until yesterday midnight" HyunSeung said.

   "Yeah, that is after we google searched on 'how to find a missing arrogant guy' for the last three days" GiKwang added.

   "You really searched it on google?" JunHyung asked.

   "Yeah, we did! You don't know how much we missed you" DongWoon smiled at JunHyung.

   "Hyung!! JunHyung!! I missed you so much!! You know, i didn't eat my favourite kimchi soup for almost three days because i really missed you" YoSeob was still hugging JunHyung like a son and a mother. JunHyung smiled at YoSeob's silliness. YoSeob who is an aegyo master always makes him smile. Then he saw Manager Mong walked towards them.

   "JunHyung! You know it's dangerous to go to the dark road alone. Look at where you are now? A poor small village. Look at you own look, it's better if you accept my offer than living in this digusting house" Manager Mong talked to JunHyung but everyone can hear even Geena.

    JunHyung looked at Geena's sad face and hold her hand. "Manager Mong, don't you dare to humiliate this place. If you want to know, this 'disgusting' place gave me the serenity that i've been looking for after all this times. So, i decided to stay here forever" JunHyung said.

   "Hyungie" YoSeob looked at JunHyung. Was JunHyung telling them that he will quit from being a singer? A BEAST member? What will happen to the BEAST if JunHyung was not there to do the rapping. What will ever happen to YoSeob when JunHyung was not there to be his bestbuddy forever?

   "Yah, JunHyung, it's okay. Go on. You must go. Don't mind us here. You has a bright future in front of you" Geena let go JunHyung's warm hand.

   "But,"

   "No buts. It's okay. Go. Anyway, you had a girlfriend that is waiting for you" Geena said when she remembered Seobie that JunHyung really missed.

   "Girlfriend? I don't-.." JunHyung was suddenly being dragged by Manager Mong harshly.

   "Manager Mong, don't be so rude to hyungie!" YoSeob ran towards JunHyung and Manager Mong. JunHyung was still trying to escape but Manager Mong was much stronger.

   "I as the BEAST leader would like to thank you for protecting Yong JunHyung from any danger. We have to go. Thank you again" DooJoon thanked MinJoo and Geena. The other BEAST member shooked their heads as a mark of respect and they walked towards the helicopter to take off. The helicopter started the engine and it flew into the sky.

   "Geena! Geena!!!" JunHyung screamed loudly on the helicopter.

   "Hyungie, it's okay" YoSeob tried to calm him down when he was about to jump out of the helicopter.

   "You're so selfish!! You only think about popularity!! Arghh!!" JunHyung yelled at Manager Mong.

   "You're the one who's selfish here. You don't think about your fans if you quit from the BEAST" Manager Mong replied and made JunHyung realised. He had his fans that will always supporting him. If he quit, what will happen to his fans? He will definately make them disappointed.

   With a frown face, JunHyung sit down. Geena, i'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

 

Wuuu, this chapter is a bit sad but i can't feel it much cuz i'm watching a comedy drama. So hope you enjoyed :D