Chapter 4

You Changed Me

   "Ahhh!! I want to go home!!!" JunHyung said while trying the phone line over and over again. He can't stand living there for much longer. He really missed eating pizza and spagetti and he also missed YoSeob's favourite kimchi soup. JunHyung and YoSeob were always sharing kimchi soup together every evening while watching tv.

   "Hmm, this is so weird, didn't they realise that i was gone?" JunHyung kept talking to himself. He didn't realise that Geena was watching him. For Geena, JunHyung was so cute.

   "Ahh, i missed Seobie" JunHyung said. JunHyung's last word made her realise something. Seobie? A girl? JunHyung already had a girlfriend? Ah, of course he has, i mean, he's a super star. Geena suddenly felt sad. She started to like JunHyung. Hmm, i guess there's no chance for me.

   JunHyung opened his picture album on his phone. He looked at the photos. There were YoSeob, GiKwang, HyunSeung, DongWoon and DooJoon with him on the photo. They were having a vacation at the beach. They had so much fun bullying YoSeob and innocent DongWoon. JunHyung's smile got wider. Then the last photo made his smile turned into a serious face.

   It's a photo of Geena was sleeping. He was going to get a drink when he saw Geena was sleeping at the living room two days ago. His hands suddenly grabbed his phone and automatically took that cute face's picture. JunHyung's face turned red. Am i a stalker? Taking her picture is not that bad, well okay, maybe this is the first time i had a girl's picture in my phone but that's not a problem at all.. is it?

   "Ahh! That girl made my head hurts, ugh! This is annoying!" JunHyung put his hand on his head. Really, since he met Geena he can't stop thinking about her each and every night.

*****

   "Geena!!" Geena heard JunHyung's voice. That is the only voice she could hear after darkness took over. She fainted.

*****

   "Geena!!" JunHyung saw Geena was about to faint. JunHyung was more worried when he realised that Geena was about to fall from the high tree while picking up some fruits. JunHyung ran as fast as lightning towards Geena. Genna fall right on him but when he tried to get up, his left arm hurted.

   "Arghh!" JunHyung screamed in pain. JunHyung lifted Geena off his body with his right arm. "Ugh, Geena, Geena.. what's wrong with you?" JunHyung shaked Geena's body slowly. Even if his arm hurt, Geena was more important to him. After a while Geena opened her eyes slowly.

   "Ah, thank God you're okay" JunHyung helped Geena to stand up. She couldn't walk normally and hold JunHyung's left arm for suppot.

   "Agh!! No, no, don't touch my left arm. It hurts" JunHyung said to Geena. Geena was shocked and asked "What's wrong? What happened?"

   "You fell on top of me when you fainted" JunHyung replied.

   "Oh, no! I'm very sorry. Come, let me bandage it at home"

*****

   "Agh! Hey, can't you do it slowly? Geez, what kind of doctor are you?" JunHyung said. Actually his arm didn't hurt anymore. He was just pretending. He loves seeing Geena mad at him. Everytime JunHyung said something rude to Geena, she will reply it with anger. And her angry face was a very cute face for JunHyung. That's why he pretended and act rudely.

   Geena stayed silent. She didn't answer JunHyung's rude voice. That made JunHyung worried.

   "JunHyung, i.. i'm sorry for making you suffer" Geena said caressing JunHyung bandaged arm. JunGyung looked at Geena. He saw some tears ran out of her eyes.

   "Hey, it's okay. Why are you crying?" JunHyung grabbed Geena's hands.

   "I just, can't bear seeing you in pain" Geena looked at the floor with her head down.

   "Geena.. i never blame you, it's okay" JunHyung lifted Geena's face for him to see that sad eyes.

   "I'm sorry.." Geena kept crying.

   "Shhh, you don't have to say sorry, it's not your fault" JunHyung whispered softly with his hand on Geena's cheek. JunHyung suddenly turned gentle and kind to Geena. And now, JunHyung really felt like living there forever, with Geena.

   Geena looked into JunHyung's eyes. Their eyes were now speaking to tell their feelings. Later, JunHyung moved his face closer and closer to Geena's. Their eyes were closed and suddenly..

   "Jun, Gee, come out. You guys better see this" MinJoo's voice was heard out of the house. JunHyung and Geena looked at each other and rushed out of the house.

 

Woo, what happened out there? Find out at the next chapte :)