Allkpop

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    [RUMOR] GOT7's Jackson Spotted in Front of Bomi's Apartement June 25, 2014 @ 11:08 am             scrap, share & like 2299 shares

Netizens, who are too busy talking about GOT7's Jackson and Lee Bomi's requests on a night radio show, now are going to be more surprised to see what Newsen had captured during the night they requested the songs.

SEE ALSO: [CONFIRMED] INFINITE's L and Soloist Lee Bomi Reported to Join 'We Got Married'

A particular representative said that Lee Bomi, who usually goes home with INFINITE's Lee Sungyeol, was strangely accompanied by Jackson that night. It was raining so hard when they reached Bomi's apartment located in Sinchon, and they decided to stay inside the car which is happened to be Jackson's until the rain stopped. When the rain stopped at 3AM, Bomi left Jackson's car and waited in front of her apartment until Jackson's car missed from the sight.

Some netizens are recently suspicing that they are dating and asked for both JYP Entertainment and FNC Entertainment's official statements. Both of the company's representatives said that Jackson and Bomi are close friends, altogether with Jr. of GOT7. They are often going out together, and that photo might be taken on Jr.'s busy time, so Bomi and Jackson were left.

Bomi and the two of GOT7's members met at Yeuido Park during their trainee times and they got along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter