First Episode

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“it’s Saturday and you ask me to walk—along Hongdae?” he asked in disbelief. The cameraman only shrugged. “Why Hongdae of all places.”

The cameraman then handed him a letter which he then recognized as a mission paper.  Is this not suppose to be scripted, he thought. But then he remembered Sungyeol’s variety with his sister which is scripted just for the theme and place. Then he slowly opened the envelope covering the mission paper.

CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING MARRIED!

You will find your wife inside a coffee shop around Hongdae

You must ask a question to make sure that she is your wife

Question : “What coffee do you like to order?”

She must answer : “Warm Venti Greentea Latte”

He was dumbfounded. There are a lot of coffee shops in Hongdae, and he has to search for one? He sighed. “If she answer it wrong, what will happen?”

Again, the cameraman only shook his head and shrugged. Myungsoo sighed. “Ya, don’t make me look stupid by speaking to a camera,” he threatened. This is the entertaining side of Infinite’s L—when he becomes Kim Myungsoo all of sudden. Gave up, he walked around Hongdae after letting out a long sigh. He is now standing in front of a coffee shop where he spotted Krystal. This is insane, he thought. He just prayed that Dispatch didn’t find him interacting with Krystal this time. Gathering his mental, Myungsoo opened the café’ s door and approached Krystal directly. “Annyeong, Krystal.”

“Ah, L oppa,” she bowed. “What is bringing you here?”

“Ah, I—“ he turned to the camera. “I am searching for my wife.” he scratches his back.

"Ah, I see,” she nodded.

“It’s strange to roam around Hongdae just to search for your wife, it sounds like you’re not even guarding your wife,” he laughed absurdly. “By the way, have you ordered a coffee?”

“Aniya,” she shook his head. “Wae, oppa?”

“What coffee do you like to order?” he asked the mission’s question.

“I like Caramel Machiatto,” she laughed at Myungsoo’s reaction after hearing her answer. “Ya! Don’t be that depressed because I’m not your wife!” she joked.

“Don’t you know this is tiring?” he shouted. “Aish, she’s good in hiding herself.”

“She’s not hiding herself, oppa. She is on her favorite café. She does this regularly,” said Krystal. “By the way, this is rewarded to you from me. Good luck, Kim Myungsoo!”

“Soojung, no other clue?” he pleaded. Krystal laughed then left him in confusion. “Ya! What should I do now?”

The PD said nothing. He sighed. “Ah, right, mission paper,” he addressed to the envelope given by Krystal. He opened the envelope and read the next instruction written.

Go to C café

“What again,” he sighed then took his step out of the café. He asked one of a stranger passing by about the place before walking through the next destination. “Actually I never stroll around Hongdae,” he said. “Aish, I’m speaking to a camera.”

Suddenly he is arrived in front of the café and entered. At the corner of the café, he found Suzy all by herself. “Aish, this again?” he muttered. “Just make this quick, can’t you?” he sighed again before forcing himself to go to Suzy. Suzy herself was shocked seeing Myungsoo was there.

"Ya! Neo! What are you doing here?” asked Suzy.

“That’s what I should ask you. What are you doing around Hongdae?” he placed himself in front of Suzy. “Let me sit first, it’s hot outside,” he talked to the camera.

“Can’t I be here?” she asked then laughed. “I know you have something to ask.”

“Don’t say you’re my wife?” he judged so quickly. Suzy rolled her eyes, instructing him to ask the question. “Neh, neh. What do you want to order, miss Suzy?”

“I’ve ordered mine,” she gave him a mehrong face. “And I like a caramel latte.”

“Do I have to walk to another café again?” Myungsoo sighed to the camera. “You guys are so cruel.”

“I’m not your wife, L oppa,” Suzy laughed. “Here’s yours.” She gave him a polaroid photo. He then look at the photo carefully, which is no other than Hongik University. He sighed again.

“You said café before. But why a university all of sudden?” he growled.

“You haven’t been on Hongdae, have you?” Suzy snapped. Myungsoo nodded honestly.

“For your information, there are two cafés around Hongik University,” she told him. “I hope this is helpful.”

“Do you know the way to Hongik University by the way?” asked Myungsoo.

“Use your GPS, oppa,” she laughed. “Go find your wife now before it’s too late,” she encouraged him before he left the café. While he’s squirrelling, he opened his GPS and found his way to Hongik University. As what Suzy said, there are two cafés around.

“Where should I enter first?” he asked. The PD only raised their elbow, making him sighed in frustration. Following his instinct, he went to a café which is located at the left of Hongik University. He ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter