Intermezzo -- Bomi's CeCi Interview

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Q : “Lee Bomi-ssi. It’s really nice to see you in person!”

Bomi : “Well, thank you. But I think I don’t really look nice in this campus style.”

Q : “No, no, no. Your actual bare face is good! You are really good looking!”

Bomi : “Hahaha thank you then!”

Q : “So, tell me, Bomi-ssi. What’s your recent activity? I hear you’re packed; even Vogue found it hard to match the time with you.”

Bomi : “Well, I am quite packed lately. My promoting period and my drama schedules has ended, but it is changed with the varieties. Currently I’m shooting for BomYeol’s Diary; which is a variety made for me and my brother, and also working for my next projects.”

Q : “Can we know what projects are they?”

Bomi : “Advertisements, and I’m currently working on a photo essay. Ah, and there is a upcoming variety show too. Don’t ask me for the details because I’m going to make it a surprise.”

Q : “Ah, that’s so busy of you. And you’re not missing your studies. How can you manage your time?”

Bomi : “It’s just I’m not comfortable of leaving my responsibilities behind my career. Some people said that what I’m doing is for a good image, but actually it’s true. And thus, techs can make me access my lectures easier despite my busy schedules. I open that day’s lecture when I get a break then saved it on my phone. I read and study them on my way moving to another schedule.”

Q : “How’s your family’s reaction seeing you like that?”

Bomi : “They’re agreeing every decisions I take. My brother once said I’m a pabo, but the fact is he is more pabo. It has been known public though.”

Q : “You’re the sister of Lee Sungyeol, right? Tell us how he is.”

Bomi : “He is the most pabo and annoying brother I've ever had, but I don't even know what my life would be if my brother is other than him. I am the victim of his greasiness and naughtiness. He is stubborn, and his brain works so slow. His reasonings always sound illogical and weird. But Sungyeol oppa is the one who is willing to go to cafes and spending his time waiting for me to study. He is the first one to worry when I lost my appetite. He will wait for me when I finish my job at 3 am, then send me home and sleep at my dorm just to make sure I’m in a good condition. He’s the first one to buy my physical and iTunes’ album then promote them all. He really does anything for me.”

Q : “Are you close to his friends too?”

Bomi : “We’re close. I often visit his dorm too, helping them to clean stuffs and such.”

Q : "If you could arrange the order from the closest to the furthest member in Infinite for you, how could it be? Who'll be the first and who's the last?"

Bomi : "The closest? Simply say, Dongwoo oppa after Sungyeol oppa. Then Sungjong oppa. Woohyun oppa is funny though. From closest to furthest, Sungyeol oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Sungjong oppa, Woohyun oppa, Sunggyu oppa, then... Hoya oppa and L oppa might be on the same bottom position."

Q : "What's wrong with Hoya-ssi and L-ssi?"

Bomi : "Hoya oppa is a good and gentle man actually, but when you're being with him for the first time it will seem awkward because he's bad at approaching a person at the first time. But after you've known him for long, he's a fun person. For L oppa.. He is.. Too quiet. I know he's not that quiet actually, but he seems to close and kind of hard to approach. Maybe it's because we haven't talk in private; even for a sec."

Q : “Talking about you and Sungyeol-ssi, is it true that BomYeol’s Diary isn’t scripted?”

Bomi : “We spoke the producers about the show, and we both want to make it natural. So, we told about no-script varieties. After a long talks, we all agreed on the idea of only scripting the theme and the place. Unfortunately, we always ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter