The Interview

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
From : Manager Leave the class now. Wgm’s asking for interview

 

"Aish, how can I," she howled in silence. It was in the middle of lecturing, and she couldn’t escape for sure.

To : Manager Can they hold it for later? I’ll go right after this end

 

She then received the reply in instance.

From : Manager Your partner is busy now.

 

Bomi sighed.

“What's going on?” whispered her same-age-same-destiny friend, GOT7’s Youngjae who’s now in class with her.

“Interview for WGM,” she sighed then trying to focus on the lecture, but she failed. “You, why are you here?”

“Where should I?” he asked stubbornly. “I have no activities for today, so I can’t be here?”

“Ah, right. Your absences are red,” she mocked him. “Well, tell me Jae, how can I escape?”

“Just escape,” he said. “After all, they know you’re an actress.”

“No, no,” she sighed. “I can’t.”

Youngjae gave her question mark from his eyesight. He forgot that Bomi is not the type of leaving her study behind. “Who are you going to be paired up with? Have you know?”

She raised her elbow.

“Ah, stupid me for asking,” he almost shouted. She smashed his arm hard. “Ya!”

“Thanks Khun oppa for teaching me Muaythai,” she laughed. “Okay, so eottokhae?”

“Tell him you’re going asap,” he whispered. Bomi nodded and typed the message as instructed. “By the way, how did you go here?”

“KTX. Why?” she asked. Youngjae hit his own head hard.

“Aish, you pabo,” he muttered. “Come, I’ll ask Zelo to take you there later.”

“Zelo? How can it be Zelo so sudden?”

“He’s in canteen now,” he smirked. Okay, first problem solved. Thank God for making her one of the 96 liner as there are a lot of those who have the same problem with her in Hongik University—her, Zelo, Youngjae, Chanmi, Chanhyuk, and others.

Right after the class ended, she and Youngjae rushed to the canteen where Zelo and Chanyuk sat; with Chanmi who is in the same company as her, and Hayi who is known as Lee Hi.

“Look who’s here,” snapped Chanhyuk.

“Well, Zelo, could you please take me to MBC station right now?” she asked. She almost ran out of her breathe because of running.

“Ah, interview?” asked Chanmi. She knew what’s going on as she is going to the same company with Bomi. “Why doesn’t your partner start it first?”

“Manager oppa said they’re busy,” she said. “So, how, Zelo?”

“But this is the peak of rush hour,” he remembered her, made her curse slowly. The five of them rose their shoulders in union as they've never been involved in WGM, although some of them wanted to.

“So what can I do now?” she almost cried and screamed, attracted half of the students at the canteen.

“What’s going on here?” asked a familiar voice.

“Hyung!” Youngjae shouted to the voice’s owner—Jackson

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter