Sinsa-dong

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her X-Files show it all—that she likes to go to Garosu-gil. “Garosu-gil has a lot of cute cafés and stores, and they amuse me just by passing by,” she stated at one of her interview. “I’d like to walk around Garosu-gil with my boyfriend there, drinking coffee or such,” she said when she was asked about what she wanted to do with her future boyfriend. That’s why Myungsoo drove to that busy district in Seoul and found it hard to search for a parking lot.

“Bomi-yah, you have a friend from JYP, don’t you?” Myungsoo finally asked—surrender after driving through every inch of Sinsa-dong just to search for a lot for his car.

“Ne, wae?” she asked. “Don’t tell me that—“

“Please let me lend a slot,” he pouted and frustratedly messed his hair. “I’m tired and hungry.”

“Okay, okay,” she rolled her eyes. “But hey—there is a parking lot!”

“Eodi? Eodi?” Myungsoo looked up. Her eyes is really..eagle. Even Myungsoo didn't believe that she wears contact lenses in change of her glasses that time.

“There, you fool,” Bomi pointed at a slot at their 2pm side. To tell the truth about the condition, Myungsoo might had made Garosu-gil noisy of horns—or simply say he made Garosu-gil got a traffic jam.

“But it’s hard to park there,” Myungsoo frowned.

“You, get down,” Bomi finally asked Myungsoo to go out and move to the passenger’s seat. Her petite body can easily move to the driver’s seat and she adjusted the seat as her height as Myungsoo re-enter the car. “Aish, who’s the husband here.”

“Driving woman doesn’t sound strange,” Myungsoo relaxed.

“You’re a problem, just like Sungyeol oppa,” Bomi sighed as she started to focus to park Myungsoo’s car. “Well, Kim Myungsoo, what are you exactly good at,” she hummed.

“Dancing? Smiling? Capturing girl’s heart?” Myungsoo randomly said as Bomi had parked his car perfectly in no time.

“You ert,” she also answered randomly before turning off the engine and hopped outside. She let out a small giggle as her feet stepped at the road of Sinsa-dong. “Been a while, Sinsa,” she said.

“Are you this happy to visit Sinsa-dong?” Myungsoo asked. She nodded. Ah, Sungyeol must has told him once about it as her favorite spot in Seoul, she thought.

“You’re not hungry anymore?” she asked. “I know a place that has a good kimchi jjigae.”

Myungsoo’s eyes were widened when she mentioned his favorite food. “Gaja!” he said childishly.

“Gosh, you’re soooooo immature,” she frowned and followed Myungsoo.

------------------------------------------BLACK ROOM--------------------------------------------

Q : Your feeling when L-ssi brought you to Sinsa-dong?

Bomi : How can he know that I like Sinsa-dong? **blinked twice** Ah, it must be oppa. That Sungyeol oppa is really--

 

Q : How was her when she arrived at Sinsa-dong?

Myungsoo : She is--really--like a immature tour guide. She stopped at a store then walked then stopped again while my stomach growled at that moment.

Q : But you got to taste the kimchi jjigae, didn't you?

Myungsoo : **nodded** It was good. She really must be a food blogger, not an actress.

 

 

“How was the kimchi jjigae?” Bomi asked. She only got a nod as an answer, but that nod was enough to make her smile. Suddenly a man walked to Bomi and asked for a signature, which Bomi gave it with a gratitude smile—that smile that never seems fake to whoever she’s giving it to. “Want some more?” she asked to Myungsoo after the guy fan was gone. He nodded again, which made her called for another po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter