Her Story

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since it was so awkward at the car, Myungsoo decided to put on musics to heat up the car. He could hear Bomi hummed slightly and he chuckled.

"Waeyo, oppa?" she protested.

"Can't I laugh? You're so strange singing inside someone's car," Myungsoo told. 

"Geunyang, I have a lot of similar songs," she said honestly. "By the way, why do you like these songs?"

"Geunyang," Myungsoo answered. "Liking a song shouldn't has any particular reason, right?"

"It shouldn't be, but I have a story behind each songs I like," she said honestly.

"Geurae? For example?"

"Uhm, it's long," Bomi hesitated. "I categorized all of my songs on a playlist."

The car stopped at the red light. "Show me," Myungsoo requested. Bomi gave her phone to Myungsoo for him to see the playlists she had made. Appa, Eomma, Lee Sungyeol, Park Jinyoung, Kang Minhyuk, Kim Pilsuk... Each playlist have different amount of songs. "What are these playlists for?"

"Each of the song is referred to the person," Bomi explained as Myungsoo returned her phone and drove again.

"Ah, you really must have a lot of story," he nodded. "Tell me."

"Aish, what should I tell you?" she complained.

"Everything I don't know," Myungsoo said. "Just think that you're in strong hearts now."

She rolled her eyes. "Well well if it's what you want," she sighed. "As I know, I am Lee Sungyeol's sister."

"Ah, I actually want to ask this for a long time," he remembered something. "You are Sungyeol hyung's sister? How can you finished your school at America meanwhile your brother didn't?"

"Ah, about that," she hesitated to answer because the cameras were still on. Yeah, they're in the middle of their second episode's filming. Even Sungyeol hasn't told the story himself, but suddenly she remembered how her brother asks her to be herself, not giving a single damn about the camera, and told everyone their family's story so there will be no confusion of him and her being a sibling. "Why don't you tell me yours first before I tell you mine?"

"Haha. I've told the cameras often, and you haven't," Myungsoo snapped.

"Pleaseee," she pouted. Even Myungsoo concentrated on the road, but he could find himself smiling just by imagining her cute face right now--showing his dimple.

"Heyyyyy I don't know that you have a dimple!" Bomi poked his dimple playfully. She is so naughty sometimes.

"Aish, you're naughty," Myungsoo admitted. "Yeah, Sungyeol hyung said that you are into dimple guys?"

"They're so cute I could literally die," Bomi was being hyperbolic.

"Go die then," he joked.

"Aish, meanie," Bomi chuckled. "Okay now, tell me."

"Hm. Where should I start," Myungsoo thought. "My name is Kim Myungsoo, I bet you know when I was born. I have huge addiction in black, and I like being in both sides of my camera. My younger brother named Kim Monsoo and he is 2 years older than you."

"Ah, that Monsoo?" Bomi nodded. "That's why he looks similar to you."

"Wait. You know Monsoo?" Myungsoo shocked. Bomi nodded.

"Monsoo sunbae right? That Kim Monsoo? Isn't he the alumni of Sogang High School?" she recalled. "I was graduated there too. You don't know?"

"Don't you finish your school at America?" Myungsoo confused.

"Ani. I studied at America only for primary level, secondary I moved to Melbourne before I moved back to Korea,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter