Better Treatment

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
From : Sungyeol oppa Nae dongsaeng~ you don’t mind if oppa join you and our Myungsoo, right? 

Bomi laughed histerically seeing her brother’s message. She didn’t even bother if the camera was still rolling and as exposed her histeric laugh—which is no woman at all. Myungsoo saw her in confusion. “What happened?” he asked, not even focusing on the road as the road was clearly clear.

“Ya! Kim Myungsoo! Eyes on the road,” she commanded.

“Nae, captain,” Myungsoo answered lazily, then continued focusing on the road. “So, tell me. What made you laugh like a moron?”

“Sungyeol oppa asked me if he can join us shooting,” said Bomi.

“Pfft,” Myungsoo held his laugh when suddenly an evil smirk was shown--marking that he has came up with a naughty idea. “We can ask him to help us, right?”

Bomi clicked her finger then demanding for a high-five. “Smart!” she said. Myungsoo replied to her high-five and they laugh together. “Kim Myungsoo, another trigger warning for you not to laugh and focusing your eyes on the road.”

“Ya!!” he shouted. “I’m not Sunggyu hyung who can’t see the road when laughing!”

“Ne, ne, ne,” she rolled her eyes. “Ah, how if we ask him to buy foods for us?”

“Ask him to bring kimchi with him,” he suggested. She nodded then started to type a reply.

To : Sungyeol oppa Kay. Bring us some kimchi.

“I guess the staffs are rewarding us with a servant,” Bomi said.

“They’re really kind to us,” replied Myungsoo. Suddenly a message arrived at Bomi’s cell.

“Guess this is Sungyeol oppa,” she said before opening the message. “Nah. See.”

From : Sungyeol oppa Anything else?

“He asked us if we want anything else,” she said to Myungsoo.

“Daebak,” he surprised. “He’s kind in front of his dongsaeng but such a meanie to me!”

Bomi laughed. “Of course! I’m his sister after all.”

“So I have to be kind to you too as you’re my wife?” Myungsoo snapped. She laughed cutely this time.

“Yeah, you have to take care of me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter